Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

my precontest pics, 7 days left. advice please!

You are very well built bro. I have never been too "wisened" in the acts of contest prep. All I can see is just keep working to obtain more leannes, and get rid of any water you can.

You do look soft in the rear legs, hamstrings and such. get that tightened up.

What aas are you on right now?

diuretics lasix?

t3, dnp, clen?

What you running?

You are very well built bro. I have never been too "wisened" in the acts of contest prep. All I can see is just keep working to obtain more leannes, and get rid of any water you can.

You do look soft in the rear legs, hamstrings and such. get that tightened up.

What aas are you on right now?

diuretics lasix?

t3, dnp, clen?

What you running?

I have been doing 600mg Bold/week, 225mg Tren acetate/week, 20mg anaver/day for ten weeks, masteron 350mg/week just added in recent four weeks. I dont use any clen or DNP, just use some hydroxycut for a few weeks. Current weight is 83KG, my AAS cycle history is 7 months so far.

Do you think I need to add some lasix, cos I think I look a bit water.

Also thank you for your advice, I will try to tighten up rear leg right now!

I don't know much about pre-contest preparations, as I do not compete in bodybuilding shows, but you look awesome. Your quads are very well built.

I have been doing 600mg Bold/week, 225mg Tren acetate/week, 20mg anaver/day for ten weeks, masteron 350mg/week just added in recent four weeks. I dont use any clen or DNP, just use some hydroxycut for a few weeks. Current weight is 83KG, my AAS cycle history is 7 months so far.

Do you think I need to add some lasix, cos I think I look a bit water.

Also thank you for your advice, I will try to tighten up rear leg right now!

Yes, the #1 thing that really stands out is the softer look in the rear thigh. Eveyrthing else is looking good. If you get those thighs up to par, the rest of you will get that much better.

Honestly, I don't know much about how to attack these issues in contest prep, as I have never been there myself. I can point out what I do see that needs improvement, and the one thing I can really see is what I already mentioned.

EQ does have a slight bit of tendency to aromatize, but the ester is so long it would be useless to drop at this point. I don't even know if you would have any benefit to it, or if it would hurt your fullness. Like I said, I don't have a great knowledge of this extent of physique perfection. If you can, I'd bump up the var by 10mg ED the last week.

I would definitely use the lasix bro. But, only if you know exactly what you are doing with it. Lasix will get that last bit of water out from underneath the skin and give you an extra shredded look. It will deplete sodium and potassium levels out of your body, so you need to make sure you keep the lasix use to the last 48 hours. The last dose I would do before pre-judging.

I assume you are also carb and water manipulating to control water there.

Again, I'll be honest and say I may be talking pure nonsense here. I'm not a reliable source of info for this kind of a thing.

PM wulfgar and needsize. They know exactly what to do. They are both amazing bros and compete nationally. hopefully they get to you in time.

please give some suggestion.

need more pics.
side tricep
front double bi
front lat spread
side chest

he's right about the rear hams and you are a little soft. you won't be able to get alot from here. you do look good. is this you first show? if so you should place quite well. hams, it may help if you put some high reps low weight but they are not cut. the rest seems fine though just a little water weight but you still a week out so do it right and you may peak just in time. wish you asked this thee weeks ago. keep carbs low up cardio for the next few days to help get out some extra calories. if you are going to carb deplete and then load deplete right thru thursday just to help get that extra 1/2 percent of body fat down. load friday and saturday morning before show. before show put on a training suit covered up completely and take a 1/2 hour run this will remove some of the surface water. take some niacin 1 hour before show time it will help bring out your vascularity.
note niacin will make you feel flush and make you get red and itchy so make sure it's a good hour out.

you look great!!. . .but i'm no expert. . .i forwarded your thread to wulfgar. . .if he's around i'm sure he'll chime in. . .he knows his stuff. . .

Last week prep honestly depends on many factors.
The primary of which is how have you dieted for the show?

If you went with a Keto approach I would definatly be very very cautious about carb loading. You body would be extremyl carb sensitive and chances are you would wash out even with a very small amount of carbs. Your best bet in that case is to cut water the friday night before the show and fat load on something like walnuts(a handful every couple hours or so) or organic peanut butter(2 spoonfuls every few hours). Chances are you wont need anymore than maybe 20 mg of lasix that night to strip away the final water from your glutes and hamstrings. Dont stop your regular diet either. Drastic changes result in drastic changes. I see most guys come in either 50% worse or 5% better when they go crazy on last minute prep.

If you went with a more cyclical carb appraoch and your body handles carbs well then it may be worthwhile to do 2-3 days of carb loading and water depletion. With this approach lasix or dyazide is recommended the final 1-2 days. Hopefully you have been drinking roughly 2 gallons a day and have some sodium in your diet in this case. AS a general rule carb loading should involve no more than 3x your moderate carb days and selection of carbs is very important. This a unique thing but in my experience brown rice and oatmeal are your best bets. Dont do things like yams since they contain fructose and really dont force the insulin spike you want in order to increase hardness.
so basic rules of carb loading/sodium depletion
1: Water: cut water by 1/3 wed, another 1/3 thursday, sip throughout day friday
2: sodium: cut at roughly the same ratio as water but DONT CUT IT OUT ENTIERLY. that will flatten you out like a pancake.
3. Carbs: Wednesday injest 3x normal day, thursday 2x normal day, Friday normal carb intake, day of the show, same as friday.

again I wish i knew your whole regimen. but hopefully this helps.
there are other methods like creatine loading/ glycerol loading and stuff but the KISS principal is always best.

during the last week all you can really do is chill out and let your muscles rest.
cut most of your upper body training out 5 days b4 the show and leg training shouldve been cut 10days out.
Like wulfgar said your last few days will all depend on what your diet was during your prep.
if u look good now and have looked good then dont mess it up by doing something drastic.
just stick with what youve been doing and you will do very well.
do have anyone doing your prep or posing with you?

Last week prep honestly depends on many factors.
The primary of which is how have you dieted for the show?

If you went with a Keto approach I would definatly be very very cautious about carb loading. You body would be extremyl carb sensitive and chances are you would wash out even with a very small amount of carbs. Your best bet in that case is to cut water the friday night before the show and fat load on something like walnuts(a handful every couple hours or so) or organic peanut butter(2 spoonfuls every few hours). Chances are you wont need anymore than maybe 20 mg of lasix that night to strip away the final water from your glutes and hamstrings. Dont stop your regular diet either. Drastic changes result in drastic changes. I see most guys come in either 50% worse or 5% better when they go crazy on last minute prep.

If you went with a more cyclical carb appraoch and your body handles carbs well then it may be worthwhile to do 2-3 days of carb loading and water depletion. With this approach lasix or dyazide is recommended the final 1-2 days. Hopefully you have been drinking roughly 2 gallons a day and have some sodium in your diet in this case. AS a general rule carb loading should involve no more than 3x your moderate carb days and selection of carbs is very important. This a unique thing but in my experience brown rice and oatmeal are your best bets. Dont do things like yams since they contain fructose and really dont force the insulin spike you want in order to increase hardness.
so basic rules of carb loading/sodium depletion
1: Water: cut water by 1/3 wed, another 1/3 thursday, sip throughout day friday
2: sodium: cut at roughly the same ratio as water but DONT CUT IT OUT ENTIERLY. that will flatten you out like a pancake.
3. Carbs: Wednesday injest 3x normal day, thursday 2x normal day, Friday normal carb intake, day of the show, same as friday.

again I wish i knew your whole regimen. but hopefully this helps.
there are other methods like creatine loading/ glycerol loading and stuff but the KISS principal is always best.

There's my boy. Glad you got in here.

Hope this helps you bro. Wish you would have made this thread 2 weeks ago.

But, you do look great and you will do well. Please let us know how it goes.

Top Bottom