Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My football Team sux!

TxLonghorn said:
That's sad. The football coach needs to be able to use just about any method he can to get the most from his players. If guys go out there thinking it's a game like nintendo, they will get hurt. Seriously hurt. If they are not in shape, come game time there will be some real problems, and not just in the win/loss column.

I remember a football coach, lol, damn in the first 30 seconds he had everybody's attention, and everybody wanted to to whatever he wanted them to do. (he really said this, too) I believe there are 3 guys that can walk on water, and the sooner you agree with me, the better it will be for you. Those 3 guys are, Jesus Christ, Bear Bryant, and ME! Anybody got a problem with that? Now when I say 'Jump', I wanna hear 'How high?'...and he continued on for about 5 minutes. Damn, we ran bleachers, laps, you name it. Was I any good? Hell no, but I was in shape, lol.

And none of us complained because we didn't wanna look like pussies. But maybe that's been lost.

Actually I was like this last year, I did applied army techniques but I didnt pushed them too far because they were quite lazy, but when I openned my mouth they did listened.

LOL, last year on the 5 men sled, I brought the DL, to it and I yelled position.
But the players were talking about the difference between the Jamaicain and British Columbia weeds, I yelled 7 times, POSITION GET READY!!!!!!! After the 7th time I went myself to the sled
and I screamed, swore like a madman when I was pushing the sled. SO one of my players looked at me and said " Hey coach are you mad", they got 125push ups!

After that, it was heaven!!!!

This year, sheez we only got 2 pratices a week ( compared to 4 at my time )
and most of them dont even show up! They think because their parents paid some fees
that mean direct playing time. :rolleyes:

I tried my best, I think I have enought experience with football to know what I do,
but they are alway arguing with me!

" Hey coach I saw that in the NFL, the coaches and players relax, they dont work hard la bla"
I only laught when I hearing that.

Anyway, its probably their ages too, ya know when they know everything!
but football is not a religion here compared to TX, here its hockey EH

:bawling: :bawling: :mix:

Top Bottom