Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

my epi-strong impression......

Thanks Bro....I'll put up some before pics here shortly, as soon as I get the wife to do them...LOL

I'll put up after when I'm done on the 30th.

front pics.....now looking at these pics, I can definitely say I look leaner, cant wait til the 30th for final results.....these were taken about a week before starting this cycle....I'll put up after pics when this cycle is done

Last edited:
Nice results, I always saw recomping and cutting on any DS as a waste though. Its much easier to butcher fat with morning cardio than clean bulk up.

Nice results, I always saw recomping and cutting on any DS as a waste though. Its much easier to butcher fat with morning cardio than clean bulk up.

I agree to an extent.......my problem was/is/and always will be.....I put in 12-15 hrs of work every day, I needed to kill 2 birds with one stone....this did it for me :p

hey a quick question. ive heard mixed reviews on the pct for epi. what are you gonna use? I heard using liver suppport while on is a must and something like forged post cycle support and nolvadex at 20mg ED for four weeks after is recommended. Are both PCT's necessary or could you posibbly only use Nolvadex?

hey a quick question. ive heard mixed reviews on the pct for epi. what are you gonna use? I heard using liver suppport while on is a must and something like forged post cycle support and nolvadex at 20mg ED for four weeks after is recommended. Are both PCT's necessary or could you posibbly only use Nolvadex?

PCT is something I've always taken pretty serious....my regiment will be forged post cycle along with the testosterone recovery stack from primordial performance.

Top Bottom