Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Muscletech A Scam!!!!!!!

• Thread starter Thread starter deebo
  • Start date Start date
D

deebo

Muscletech products have been around for around 5 years now. That is 5 years that they have been scamming the bodybuilding world. I have to give it up for them on their great marketing and comparisons to anabolic steroids. They have really refined the practice of suckering niave new-comers to the sport into buying their products. They are a prime example of what is a huge problem with bodybuilding, with there ridiculous claims and useless products, many people become discouraged and can eventually give up. This is already after muscletech have had a chance to make a fat profit off of them. I worked at GNC for nearly 3 years and it was such a pain in the ass to tell people how it is not possible to get such pysiques that you see in their ads without the use of steroids. They would even offer me commission (which they still do to this day) for selling their junk, but for a lousey dollar I am not going to lie to people and give them something that will get them minimal results, if that. We simply need to educate people and get them to undertand what works, so they will be able to read through all the BS, helping solve a big problem in this sport that I love. :fro:

i also worked at gnc and would never sell their shit. I always told customers how it did nothing for me but drain my wallet

yeah bro, i've never seen more marketing from any other company. unfortunately naive people think since they see their products in every mag and these mind blowing (almost body for life - transformations, LMAO) results that they should buy them. it's sad really. i think those phuckers over at muscletech should be some anarchist's next target.

You gotta love all those before and after pics, especially the womens. Not only have they dropped fat and built muscle but they also hhave boob jobs in the after photos. That shiznit is some powerful stuff.

Flexx said:
You gotta love all those before and after pics, especially the womens. Not only have they dropped fat and built muscle but they also hhave boob jobs in the after photos. That shiznit is some powerful stuff.

HAhahahahahahahaahaha.... :FRlol: I just realized how right you are... rofl...

YUM

deebo said:
Muscletech products have been around for around 5 years now. That is 5 years that they have been scamming the bodybuilding world. I have to give it up for them on their great marketing and comparisons to anabolic steroids. They have really refined the practice of suckering niave new-comers to the sport into buying their products. They are a prime example of what is a huge problem with bodybuilding, with there ridiculous claims and useless products, many people become discouraged and can eventually give up. This is already after muscletech have had a chance to make a fat profit off of them. I worked at GNC for nearly 3 years and it was such a pain in the ass to tell people how it is not possible to get such pysiques that you see in their ads without the use of steroids. They would even offer me commission (which they still do to this day) for selling their junk, but for a lousey dollar I am not going to lie to people and give them something that will get them minimal results, if that. We simply need to educate people and get them to undertand what works, so they will be able to read through all the BS, helping solve a big problem in this sport that I love. :fro:

:p http://boards.elitefitness.com/forum/showthread.php?threadid=112754;)

You guys might want to lighten up on the Muscle Tech flaming. It seems they are going to take George to court.

Fuck muscletech, I work for GNC too and I always steer people away from their shit, I've also told many people at my gym and some at GNC about their trying to sue this site and they were apalled, and I told it like it is too. I know George doesn't give a fuck about Muscletech's shitty products, they're among the lousiest fucks in this industry and one day soon their day will be over. :finger:

deebo said:

BTW Great post bro. I too give honest advice. It's really hard for me to keep my mouth shut when people buy creatine serum which is a total scam. I normally try to steer people away from that too.

Top Bottom