Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Most Skillful Professional Sport To Play

jenscats5 said:
Tell that to the unconscious guy laying on the fairway my husband found recently.....hit in the head with a ball.....
you know what I mean
you can get struck by lightning on the golf course too

4everhung said:
you know what I mean
you can get struck by lightning on the golf course too

Actually I don't know what you mean.....you get hit in the head with a golf ball hard enough I suppose it could kill you.....

mountain muscle said:
I could smack all you golfers over the head with a driver I guess.

I'm gonna push you off the ski lift..... :chomp:

BTW - you hear about that avalanche that buried some cars on the road to Winter Park??

jenscats5 said:
I'm gonna push you off the ski lift..... :chomp:

BTW - you hear about that avalanche that buried some cars on the road to Winter Park??

Yeah heard about on the way back from REI today. Hope those people are okay. I am afraid we are ripe for avalanches this year and this is just the start. I'll bet CDOT starts the mortars soon.

I'll jump off the ski lift, I am just going to be holding onto you when I do.

mountain muscle said:
Yeah heard about on the way back from REI today. Hope those people are okay. I am afraid we are ripe for avalanches this year and this is just the start. I'll bet CDOT starts the mortars soon.

I'll jump off the ski lift, I am just going to be holding onto you when I do.
I saw a program about that highway to prudhoe bay
to keep it open year round they use a korean war era 105mm recoilless rifle to trigger controled avalanches

2eedfd4.jpg

4everhung said:
I saw a program about that highway to prudhoe bay
to keep it open year round they use a korean war era 105mm recoilless rifle to trigger controled avalanches

They use them here all the time. Saw a program about a while ago too. Pretty smart actually.
Of course here we have all kinds of people willing to start their own avalanches anyway.

Top Bottom