Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Most Skillful Professional Sport To Play

Handling a puck at the end of a stick, while on skates at the same time as making sure no one swats you upside the head with thiers takes the most coordination of any of the professional sports.

redguru said:
Handling a puck at the end of a stick, while on skates at the same time as making sure no one swats you upside the head with thiers takes the most coordination of any of the professional sports.

Apparently it is golf in this thread.

You people need to listen to Red. Football does not even compare to Hockey.

mountain muscle said:
Golf is more mental. Difficult game to sustain that focus. I would hardly call most golfers athletes though.

So hockey wins Jens. I know you agree or I will have to throw a hip check into your knee while skiing.
The question wasn't which was most athletic. I don't think golf is the most athletic either. For that question, I would have to vote for boxing or MMA.

redguru said:
I tend to concur
but it's known in the circles that the ability to consistently hit major leaque pitching effectively is as tough as it gets

PICK3 said:
This is correct!! MMA requires the most skill, if your lacking in it you get the shit beat out of you!! you have to cross train in all the martial arts(all of which require tremendous skill! (jiu jitsu, kick boxing, mui tai, wresting, judo, boxing, etc,etc..), you have to have extreme cardio, you have to have explosive power, you have to be skilled in many different training methods(cardio, weights, plyo, bungees, etc...) You must know nutrition, making weight, recovery methods, supplementation, mental game, ETC...ETC...
And some of you say golf?

Top Bottom