Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Most Skillful Professional Sport To Play

foot ball ya too hard, be a big fn *#$&%, basketball, ya be redonkulously tall, golf- pay someone to plant the ball. The hardest sport is fishing you wipper snappers.

jenscats5 said:
I eat knuckledraggers for breakfast!! :evil: I'll poke you with my ski pole.....

And golfers are *very* athletic IMO.....it takes a good amount of physical skill to hit that ball & walk all that way, etc....

LOL. You want to fight in the cage now or what?

My brother is a pro. It is a hell of a mental game.
It takes some coordination but no they are not athletes.

slick635235 said:
I Think Baseball Is As You Need The Greatest Hand And Eye Coordination........................................that's My Sport........i Love It And Still Play It...........

:lmao: didn't john kruk play baseball?? and, if memory serves me, he was pretty damn good at it too.

4everhung said:

Damn that is a horsefish. BTW, looks like the fish got the chew spit for ya. Looks like one of out mods here. Just half size.

I am not sure what is worse. you mentioning Catfish noddling or me actually knowing what you're talking about.

mountain muscle said:
Damn that is a horsefish. BTW, looks like the fish got the chew spit for ya. Looks like one of out mods here. Just half size.

I am not sure what is worse. you mentioning Catfish noddling or me actually knowing what you're talking about.

me too :lmao:

Top Bottom