Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

MODS/ADMIN: Ban newbiebynature from the bookie room

redguru said:
Swole, you're the bookie, isn't there a minimum wager setting on the events? If you don't want people betting less than a certain amount, go ahead, yer the one doing it anyway.

Nah bro, no minimum wager. I'm already out of this contest, so it does not matter to me who wins. What matters to me is being able to give everyone a fair shot at the ipod. People are right, it's only internet karma. But, I'm making it my responsibility to make sure this contest goes along fairly and smoothly, since I enjoy taking pride in everything I do...even as an unimportant, pointless in the long run internet karma bookie on a fitness site.

swole said:
This was for everyone's benefit, not mine.

But thanks for opening my eyes. I thought I could have had George mail me a tangible karma-like object at the push of a button. I'm definitely a pimply virgin too. Computer science major at that. I dress in Star Wars clothing as well.

Wanna play swords?

tokebloke said:
Wanna play swords?

Every new post you make is a new post I can disapprove.

:nerd:

swole said:
Nah bro, no minimum wager. I'm already out of this contest, so it does not matter to me who wins. What matters to me is being able to give everyone a fair shot at the ipod. People are right, it's only internet karma. But, I'm making it my responsibility to make sure this contest goes along fairly and smoothly, since I enjoy taking pride in everything I do...even as an unimportant, pointless in the long run internet karma bookie on a fitness site.
how do you think its not fair? because he has a lot of k and is betting only 1pt?
what if someone had only 50k pts total and wanted to enter the contest but the min bet was 500k pts per game, now that imo is not fair
its not who can win the most k, its who can pick the most games right, i dont see why it matters how much is bet on each game during the contest

what the hell does karma have to do with ipod nano? its about WINNING not karma...how are you looking out for other people? cuz i dont want to put 10,000 on each event? your looking out for yourself not others...im going to do what i have to do to win that ipod and if i dont win i dont want to kick myself in the ass because i lost so much k...if george makes a min bet than ill wager that min bet...peace

hamstershaver said:
how do you think its not fair? because he has a lot of k and is betting only 1pt?
what if someone had only 50k pts total and wanted to enter the contest but the min bet was 500k pts per game, now that imo is not fair
its not who can win the most k, its who can pick the most games right, i dont see why it matters how much is bet on each game during the contest

Then at the very least I made everyone aware of this new scheme. Although I'm really not sure if some of the 1 hit payouts will count toward a "win" in the contest.

Top Bottom