Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

MODS/ADMIN: Ban newbiebynature from the bookie room

hamstershaver said:
those are also the same people that made those same type bets before this contest, they dont give a shit about the contest in the first place, they care about winning k, thats it

Again, I'm not being greedy. I'm just telling everyone they can either wager 1 karma point, or back me up by setting a minimum wager.

I am not a bookie, and i think it's retarded too...shit, i don't even have that much k compared to you guys but i still bet atleast 500 k pts on an event if i can...kinda defeats the purpose of k betting any way...since you probably wouldn't win anything

Lestat said:
George's announcement said 1 karma up to the max. So what he is doing is perfectly fine.

I'm betting 100 on events, I figured I might as well not waste anyone's time with 1.

I was doing the same. Although last night I bet 200 on one game, kept me from coming out ahead.

Well up until this point, newbiebynature had a great scheme going for him, at the very least you should all be glad I made everyone aware of this.

if you set a minimum wager it should not invalidate the bets already made.

Swole, you're the bookie, isn't there a minimum wager setting on the events? If you don't want people betting less than a certain amount, go ahead, yer the one doing it anyway.

tokebloke said:
It's fucking internet karma and a goddamn IPOD. Get a fuggin life dude....or a woman.

This was for everyone's benefit, not mine.

But thanks for opening my eyes. I thought I could have had George mail me a tangible karma-like object at the push of a button. I'm definitely a pimply virgin too. Computer science major at that. I dress in Star Wars clothing as well.

Top Bottom