Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

MMA legend Royce Gracie tests positive for steroids

if he got popped for deca he was being a dumb-ass, there's so many compounds he could have taken that would clear rather quickly comparatively to deca. maybe he was just lookin to hang up the hat and wanted somebody else to do it for him?? suicide by cop kinda thing.

b0und said:
Yeah, strength and recovery - and Royce is still a skinny dude, even on gear.

b0und (meh)

Yeah, but he could still submit you in 20 seconds.

PICK3 (he'd submit you in 20 seconds)

crew9 said:
While strength is great I have a feeling a lot of those guys are taking it for the speedy recovery ability.
A past friend of mine who is featured in the ultimate knockout videos did alot of juice back in the day and is now HEAVILY addicted to pain killers.

PICK3 said:
Yeah, but he could still submit you in 20 seconds.

PICK3 (he'd submit you in 20 seconds)

It would take him longer than 20 seconds to defeat a much larger, stronger opponent who had any athleticism at all. He fought a dude named Kimo, who couldn't fight for shit. Probably a street fighter and he hung in there for awhile, slinging Gracie's little ass all over the ring before he got choked out.

Papa Lion said:
if he got popped for Deca-Durabolin - nandrolone decanoate - he was being a dumb-ass, there's so many compounds he could have taken that would clear rather quickly comparatively to Deca-Durabolin - nandrolone decanoate - . maybe he was just lookin to hang up the hat and wanted somebody else to do it for him?? suicide by cop kinda thing.

If guilty he could have been taking it for joint cushoning. He may well have been ignorant about clearance times.

So explain to me again why fighters, who we have to pay 50 dollars on tv to watch, shouldn't all be on steroids?

And lmao at all of you bad mouthing Gracie now. There is not a person on this board that wouldn't be tapping out and screaming like a bitch within a minute against him in the ring.

Fuck, Heatherrae could roll most of you in 30 seconds.

Top Bottom