Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

MMA Fighters You Think Are Juicing Anabolic Steroids?

Tim Silvia tested positive for AAS after Frank Mir broke his arm in an Arm-Bar. Tim wanted to keep on fighting. LMAO They showed it a million times on the re-play screen. It looked like 2 pops, I think he might of actually broke the radius AND the ulna. I cant remember for sure tho.

I think Sean Sherk has tested positive as well.

I think they started testing pretty regularly. But who knows. Its all about money, and AAS makes sports more exciting.

I wish they had an un-tested NFL league. All athletes can take anything they want before, after and even during games. LOL Everyone would be bigger faster stronger and the hits would be devastating. It probably wouldnt be around very long tho as everyone would be getting injured. lol

just cause they test for it doesnt mean everyone and their grandmothers arent on it...I understand the whole genetics thing, but unless every athlete is a black russian with a bear father and a moose mother, then a lot of them are juicing

What MMA fighters (mixed martial arts) do you think are juicing and if so what do you think they are using?

Here's what I think...Nate Marquardt (HGH is not traceable so far in North American testing so that's probably what he uses):

nate_682x400_500253a.jpg

Alistair Overeem (probably testosterone, maybe dianabol for his fight with Badr Hari. He looked bloated like shit against Hari and he's put on 20 pounds of muscle in a matter of 6 or so months so maybe test, or deca. He had sharp looking muscles before the Hari fight, maybe he does trenbolone or HGH, tough call but he uses something):

Overeem-Timeline.jpg

Randy Couture (probably HGH, he's 46 and looks amazing and I heard rumours from Joe Rogan he does use it):

randy_couture.jpg

Interesting to look back and see your choices. Some you were dead on about:)

Top Bottom