Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

MMA Fighters You Think Are Juicing Anabolic Steroids?

after seeing the old mr olympia (i think it was) pics with a very young sean connery in there, before juice became a lil more common. i formed the opinion basically everyone in entertainment juices, definately all the built wwe wrestlers, maybe not mankind, cactus jack whatever.
after seeing the thai professional muay thai fighters, they dont juice, cant afford it. they are all skinny and ripped. i would say near all professional boxers juice also, i read somewhere it was 97 before california did steroid testing in pro boxing. i think the juice used is selected a lil more carefully than what you or i would, tren can be detected for 6 months or something, deca for longer. halo, oral winny dbols not real long at all.

i know that leben that fights tonite has tested positive before..he definitely transformed his body since he came out with pink hair..he also said in a interview that he didnt think he would test positive because he stopped using 3 months before the test, so im assuming he got busted w deca or tren...i always suspected "sherk" was juicing, he was busted as well for eq..randy for sure, being 46, at the minimum GH

Im on the other side of this I have heard that they are tested before and after every event! so I think they are pretty much natural and just train very intensely maybe a new form can start up where they all inject TEST suspension 30mins before the fights LOL

100% and I have the proof (To be discussed some other time)
Tim Silvia and Sherk have been suspended for juice in the past
Many friends went to Japan because the training and juice were top notch
Brock was all over the sauce in the WWF
Most are on one thing or another to be the best.
How do you beat a freak? A freak with skills? Now a freak with skills on juice?
Performance Enhancers anyone?

i know that leben that fights tonite has tested positive before..he definitely transformed his body since he came out with pink hair..he also said in a interview that he didnt think he would test positive because he stopped using 3 months before the test, so im assuming he got busted w deca or tren...i always suspected "sherk" was juicing, he was busted as well for eq..randy for sure, being 46, at the minimum GH

Sherk is another one I forgot. Guy is like 5'6, shredded, and walks around at 185. That's not natural. He got caught with deca but always denied it. He definitely has done something though I have friends who have talked to him before and he knows a bunch of over the counter supplements that were legal. He knows a bunch of crazy supplements and on the countdown he was taking 20 fucking vitamins a day or something stupid all this different stuff.

Leben was caught with winstrol, guy is an idiot and he didn't deny it. Sylvia was too like the above guy said and he didn't deny it either.

Josh Barnett has been caught the most times, and he's a fat fuck. He should get a new quota or something. One of my least favourite fighters, he denies all the positive test results like the douche he is.

they all do it and definitely do hgh i dont think very heavily...yeah brock lesnar used to look way better back in the wwe days now hes big but hes had a weird looking build and looks way softer...he has like really long arms and legs and that huge neck

A better question would be "who ISN'T on?"

and Joe Rogan is a douche

~EZ

A better question would be "who ISN'T on?"

and Joe Rogan is a douche

~EZ

Agreed although they most likely take strength enhancing substances rather then bulking... have you ever seen deigo sanchez fight recently? Can you say halotestin? lmao

Top Bottom