Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

MMA Fighters You Think Are Juicing Anabolic Steroids?

What MMA fighters (mixed martial arts) do you think are juicing and if so what do you think they are using?

Here's what I think...Nate Marquardt (HGH is not traceable so far in North American testing so that's probably what he uses):

nate_682x400_500253a.jpg

Alistair Overeem (probably testosterone, maybe dianabol for his fight with Badr Hari. He looked bloated like shit against Hari and he's put on 20 pounds of muscle in a matter of 6 or so months so maybe test, or deca. He had sharp looking muscles before the Hari fight, maybe he does trenbolone or HGH, tough call but he uses something):

Overeem-Timeline.jpg

Randy Couture (probably HGH, he's 46 and looks amazing and I heard rumours from Joe Rogan he does use it):

randy_couture.jpg

what bout brock lesnar. hes like 260 i think.

He used to I think in the WWE, probably not anymore.

The guy walks around at like 280 and is all muscle...when he was in WWE he was almost 300 I think and way more cut up. He's definitely been a heavy user in the past. Maybe he still uses HGH but I highly doubt it for some reason.

I honestly believe most to all mma fighters use in one form or another. I have 2 pro friends who fight and use, and only one (the 250 pounder) could you imagine took them by his external.

The other, a lean 170, looks aaall naturale

But I agree with your assumptions informer.

How's this for a thought: do yall think Jackman juiced for wolverine?

What MMA fighters (mixed martial arts) do you think are juicing and if so what do you think they are using?

Here's what I think...Nate Marquardt (HGH is not traceable so far in North American testing so that's probably what he uses):

nate_682x400_500253a.jpg

Alistair Overeem (probably testosterone, maybe dianabol for his fight with Badr Hari. He looked bloated like shit against Hari and he's put on 20 pounds of muscle in a matter of 6 or so months so maybe test, or deca. He had sharp looking muscles before the Hari fight, maybe he does trenbolone or HGH, tough call but he uses something):

Overeem-Timeline.jpg

Randy Couture (probably HGH, he's 46 and looks amazing and I heard rumours from Joe Rogan he does use it):

randy_couture.jpg

That's like asking how many Canadians like Hockey!

"you heard, from Joe Rogan"? You know Joe? You Tenth Planet?

Top Bottom