Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

mike tyson vs rocky balboa 1?

lol over the top was great. i loved it when he flipped his hat on backwards

SPORT SCIENTIST said:
Devastation said:
action jackson bro[/QUO

I was planning on renting it. I haven't seen it yet, some of the reviews I've read put me off. Some say its dire and others day its an amazing action movie. Is it any good?

lol..well i wouldnt call it "amazing" , but its a fun action flick from back in the day.

dunk said:
who would u tag first. Adrienne, Robin Givens or Bridgette Nielson. Be honest and why.

back then bridgett nelson, i love me some big tall chicks...although now she looks hideous. Robin Givens is to skinny and annoying although i would love to tap that, adrienne was boring looking..yuck.

NJjuice22 said:
back then bridgett nelson, i love me some big tall chicks...although now she looks hideous. Robin Givens is to skinny and annoying although i would love to tap that, adrienne was boring looking..yuck.

i have to agree. You ever see her on Strange love with Flava Flav? minchia. i wanna put a bullet in her.

Robin Givens is hot. Very sexy mouth. Bridget Nielson's was all right back in the day, but not really my type. She's one of the craziest women around. I think she was on Graham Norton or some other chat show and she behaved as if she was insane. Drove Stallone round the bend. You know he met her and married her, because she sent a saucy picture of herself to him in the post. As for Adrienne, you know what they say about the quiet ones!

Last edited:
Top Bottom