Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

mike tyson vs rocky balboa 1?

BrothaBill said:
Rocky would be brain dead by the end of the first round.

yup, rocky always took like 50 punches to the grill before he started kicking ass and after a few Tyson punches his brain would be puddy.

Rocky would win because he had heart and never, ever quit. Tyson was never good in matches that lasted more than 6 rounds.

Here's a question:

Who would win Klitschko v. Tommy Gunn?

It would depend on whether Mick was still alive, and if Adrian was ringside. If so, Balboa could do a ropa-dope number, take 400 head shots, whilst exhausting Tyson. Of couse, he'd have to protect his ears. I'd imagine that they'd simultaneously score a knockdown on each other, with Balboa clambering to his feet just before the ten count, leaving Tyson gibbering something about pigeons and Allah on the canvas. After the fight Steve "Crocodile" Fitch and Don King would have gay sex, and Tyson would french kiss Mr T.

p.s. Carl Weathers (Apollo)- to my mind he had a perfect physique. Must have put some serious effort into his diet and training. He was in Predator, but I don't know how he didn't get more roles in top films, or even leads.

Last edited:
SPORT SCIENTIST said:
p.s. Carl Weathers (Apollo)- to my mind he had a perfect physique. Must have put some serious effort into his diet and training. He was in Predator, but I don't know how he didn't get more roles in top films, or even leads.
action jackson bro

Devastation said:
action jackson bro[/QUO

I was planning on renting it. I haven't seen it yet, some of the reviews I've read put me off. Some say its dire and others day its an amazing action movie. Is it any good?

rocky kicks ass

Wootoom said:
rocky kicks ass

Wootoom, did I offend your sensibilities in relation to Don King and Tyson's crazy hanger-on, Crocodile Fitch?
Rocky is a classic. I loved Over the Top when I was a kid too. There should've been a sequel.

Last edited:
Top Bottom