Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

mightymouse

Killah,

I apologize for missing this thread. Yes, A-Rod is beginning to find his way as a Yankee, I agree. Also, the Red Sox pitching staff is in tatters, we appear to be screwed at the moment. But, you have to remember we were down 3-0 to the Yankees in the ALCS last year so we don't give up. I heard Francona on the radio today (local Sportstalk), by the way you can get it online as of a few weeks ago. http://www.weei.com/ try to listen at about 5:50 some time, there is something called the winer line...its funny as shit.

It's a marathon not a sprint, and we will own your ass before long.

Warm regards,
MM

p.s. Thanks Gambino for subbing for me.

mightymouse69 said:
Killah,

I apologize for missing this thread. Yes, A-Rod is beginning to find his way as a Yankee, I agree. Also, the Red Sox pitching staff is in tatters, we appear to be screwed at the moment. But, you have to remember we were down 3-0 to the Yankees in the ALCS last year so we don't give up. I heard Francona on the radio today (local Sportstalk), by the way you can get it online as of a few weeks ago. http://www.weei.com/ try to listen at about 5:50 some time, there is something called the winer line...its funny as shit.

It's a marathon not a sprint, and we will own your ass before long.

Warm regards,
MM

p.s. Thanks Gambino for subbing for me.

lol at always bringing up the past. I seem to remember you guys getting all pissy when Yanks fans do that...

on another note, Curt Schilling needs to die. very soon. I would have nothing but respect for the guy - great competitor, a warrior on the field, passionate - but he screws it all up by being a loudmouth whiny little bitch. the dude has done nothing this year and is on the DL and continues to run his mouth. How can you respect that? It's a damn shame. He needs to learn a little class.

hamstershaver said:
if i told you, you would call me a front runner, but they have been my team since i was 8

I trust you maing. People do the same for Yanks fans, without being intelligent enough to realize that they sucked for the majority of my life.

Top Bottom