Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

if you want fast shipping then get domestic supply

they are definitely on point and always outstanding

domestic supply is one of the best sources on the planet.
Not only that but they’re one of the best companies you could use for anything because they’re shipping is incredibly fast.
I got myself in a bind because I was running a cycle with no Ai and I had no clue what I was doing. Luckily the guys on here helped me with great advice. Special shoutout to JasonPriest (JP) and Greg for making sure I was taken care of.
I was able to grab letro and aromasin and it got to my door in 4 days flat! Saved my idiotic ass bigtime and prevented me from needing gyno surgery most likely.
domestic supply has fast shipping and quality products and service
that is why they are #1 rated across the board
Do you have any contacts with them. I unfortunately am having quite an issue with them. They sent my order ground service when they had confirmed with me it was send priority mail. The problem is I’m in hawaii and ground service goes on a barge meaning I’ll be waiting 4-6 weeks for delivery. I’ve reached out to their email a few times but after it was proven by the usps office that it was infact sent ground service I have not received any communications to find a solution.

Unfortunate because I have heard nothing but great things about them.

Top Bottom