Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

mightymouse

KillahBee said:
lol at always bringing up the past. I seem to remember you guys getting all pissy when Yanks fans do that...

on another note, Curt Schilling needs to die. very soon. I would have nothing but respect for the guy - great competitor, a warrior on the field, passionate - but he screws it all up by being a loudmouth whiny little bitch. the dude has done nothing this year and is on the DL and continues to run his mouth. How can you respect that? It's a damn shame. He needs to learn a little class.

I almost pissed myself laughing at a Jankee fan accusing anyone of "bringing up the past." (I won't even touch on the "learn a little class" part - that would be just shooting fish in a barrell.)

"Greatest Choke in the History of Sports."

If you think that is going away anytime soon, you are sorely mistaken.

Janks, 88 wins, and out of the playoffs.

Bluesman

Steve The Bluesman said:
I almost pissed myself laughing at a Jankee fan accusing anyone of "bringing up the past." (I won't even touch on the "learn a little class" part - that would be just shooting fish in a barrell.)

"Greatest Choke in the History of Sports."

If you think that is going away anytime soon, you are sorely mistaken.

Janks, 88 wins, and out of the playoffs.

Bluesman

I don't think it is going away and it shouldn't. Simply pointing out the ultimate stupidity of Sox fans. They complain about us buying rings, yet they have the second highest payroll in MLB. Then they complain about us always bringing up the past, and they bring up the past when it is convenient for them. Not exactly the brightest bunch.

Two words

YankeesSuckFront.jpg

Top Bottom