Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

MICROSOFT Security hole, make sure your computers are patched ASAP

ok let me re explain everything since my last 2 posts were typed as fast as i could before the internet stoped.
i THINK i have the worm,my computer DOES NOT SHUT DOWN,but the internet STOPS WORKING about 5-7 minutes after i connect.
i went to the windows 2000 website thing from the link posted on this thread. i downloaded the 2000 patch thing but i cant install it cause i didnt have the service pack 2 . so i downloaded the service pack 2 for my windows and began to unstall it but couldnt finish because u have to be online to install it and it takes about 50 mins, so after about 5 mins its disconnects me so i cannot finish. it says there a way to dload it without using the net but i could not find it on the windows 2000 site. so since i cannot finish the service pack 2 i cannot install the windows 2000 patch thing. theres my problem, NOW does every understand and can anyone maybe help me out?

How bout you get a friend to download the service pack files for you? They'll fit on a burned CD......

Top Bottom