Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Michael Vick signs with the Eagles

he did his time. How I see it. I would have signed him as a third string

Whiskey

Deshaun Jackson is filthy

Moss hasn't changed lol

TE Chris Baker caught 2 TD's but I was more impressed on how he blew his men of the line of scrimmage in blocking sets. What were the Jets smoking when they let this guy go?

I am most surprised by how much money he got. I really expected him to get close to the NFL minimum. More teams interested than I thought. Now the Eagles have Vick and four former UGA Dogs.

I am most surprised by how much money he got. I really expected him to get close to the NFL minimum. More teams interested than I thought. Now the Eagles have Vick and four former UGA Dogs.

Im not really...The guy is an athletic freak...Im surprised some other teams didnt make him a starter...For example the vikings...You cant possibly tell me that sage rosenfels is more talented than Vick and with him in the backfield they could have lots of running options with peterson back there...even if you hate vick you cant deny he has skills

Im not really...The guy is an athletic freak...Im surprised some other teams didnt make him a starter...For example the vikings...You cant possibly tell me that sage rosenfels is more talented than Vick and with him in the backfield they could have lots of running options with peterson back there...even if you hate vick you cant deny he has skills

+1

he'll never win it all in my eyes, but will sell jerseys and put fannys in the seats
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Boy you gotta have balls to walk around with a vick jersey on But i agree he did his time and the first time he scrambles for a TD all that shit is forgotten

Top Bottom