Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Michael Vick signs with the Eagles

Dial_tone

MVP
EF VIP
Good move for them?

IMO bad move for the Eagles.

IMO I don't think he should be banned from the sport. He did his time. That said, it doesn't mean I would hire him if I were the owner of the team.

There is a ton of support behind him though. Many of my black friends think he is a victim of the system and stand by him 100%. Everyone else I know thinks he should be banned.

I'm not an Eagles fan and they suck so it doesn't matter to me.

If it hurts the Eagles financially they will dump him. I wonder how long his contrast is.

IMO bad move for the Eagles.

IMO I don't think he should be banned from the sport. He did his time. That said, it doesn't mean I would hire him if I were the owner of the team.

There is a ton of support behind him though. Many of my black friends think he is a victim of the system and stand by him 100%. Everyone else I know thinks he should be banned.

I'm not an Eagles fan and they suck so it doesn't matter to me.

If it hurts the Eagles financially they will dump him. I wonder how long his contrast is.

2 yrs

They look like they need more than Vick

Pats and eagles starters both played the entire first half, which was weird but awesome at the same time.

The Patriots came out swinging

pre season is only good for getting the rookies playing time
still good to see NFL

Not that I would have signed him but I would have only went for 1 year. If they get bad PR (which they will) it could hurt them more than help.
The fan anger will last about as long as Dodger fans hated Manny Ramirez. A couple TD's and nobody will care. $1.6 million means they expect some TD's.

.... And now, all of you riffraffs who said there was no way in hell he'd ever get signed, while I ranted about how money talks and how to never understimate pr agencies, now need to pool your dollars and order me a large pizza with 4 toppings and a 6 pack of pepsi for your failure to listen to the brain goliath that is me.

r

V-PHIPA-55096759_ID247575_guide_inclusion.jpg

Top Bottom