Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Michael Vick says he would like a pet dog

In a related story, Elizabeth Smart's abductor wants to be paroled and be given a gig playing Santa at the mall.

Absolutely not, not just because of what he did but because there was a sentence saying he couldn't, a punishment and ruling said he couldn't for now and the answer should be NO.

I have no problem with it. He deserves a second chance. He's not going to be stupid enough to go down the same road twice. Despite what some people want to think, Michael Vick is not a monster. He's a human being who made a mistake, and paid the penalty for it.

Here's the thing, information (requested by media personnel) under the Freedom of information Act revealed Vick, personally, hanged or drowned 7 dogs. Total animal deaths were only estimated, and those estimates were in the hundreds. This definitely shows systematic, and institutionalized, abuse.

Yes, he served his time, yes, he would be under heavy scutinization if, and apparently, when, he's able to have dogs again. If it were up to me, would I let him have a pet? Nope, and as Cutroat mentioned, and I concur, no sooner would I let Vick have dogs than a *rehabilitated* pedo work daycare.

Vick still gets a lot of press here since he was our QB and the dog fighting took place here, so there's probably more yammering about this stupid news item here about in any other media market.

Michael Vick is quite simply a thug. Atlanta is full of thug rappers and Vick was our thug pro QB. No one does all the shit Vick did that isn't a thug. I'm glad we're rid of him.

Not only has Matt Ryan proved himself to be a far more effective QB for the Falcons, he doesn't embarrass the fuck out of our city by strangling dogs.

if this were some anonymous, white, redneck (like the ones i know back home that have been raising pitbulls for generations) no one would give a hairy rats ass...michael vick is a football player...i could give two shits what he thinks about animals...it's not news.

Top Bottom