Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Michael Jordan

To me, it has.

To me, it's no different then the top level rock stars who still see themselves as losers and kill themselves in drug induced overdoses. Or a woman who turns to extreme dieting and wastes away because of it (like Karen Carpenter). It's a waste of talent and a waste of a human life. On some level, it's almost funny (if people didn't die because of it).

I saw a man who was petty and unable to see how much better he is then others. I saw a man who will never see himself as a champion and always see himself with a chip on his solider. I saw a man who would be a (IMHO) terrible role model and I hope his kids don't turn out like him or die because of it.

I saw a man who will likely die being depressed because he will never achieve the thing that he wants, not because he hasn't attained it but because he can't see it.

ps: athletes and entertainers (oh yeah, and politicians) generally make piss-poor role models for kids. . .

Last edited:
MJ will never be a coach or be on TV doing color. In His mind he's not retired.
Sure he's the BEST ever but he's no DR. J, Larry Bird or Wayne Gretzky

Yeah, I guess he had the chance to be the greatest player in the world, but yet he shows how petty he is.

It's like he constantly has to prove himself to himself because he'll never see the success that he has.

He'll never get the acceptance that he wants.

I can see if you snag some thoughts but exact vocab to? Yes I read that blog to
Jordan's night to remember turns petty - NBA - Yahoo! Sports

Wojnarowski is a known douche in the sports writers world, similar to Skip Bayless

come with a fresh opinion

Top Bottom