Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

puritysourcelabs discount codes and saving money

I’m a person who goes 100% with everything in life
when it comes to using steroids I want to order a huge cycle and spend lots of money because I believe that life is short and we should spend money on ourselves and enrich our own bodies. That’s why I love bodybuilding it’s for selfish people.
In this situation I want to make a big order with PSL I would love if you could enrich me with a discount code and give me some tips on how I can say money from them I’m looking to make a 5000 dollar order
First and foremost how are you, let me see what I can do if you're going to place an order for $5,000 domestically, let me see, let me crunch some numbers let me get right back to you..

I’m a person who goes 100% with everything in life
when it comes to using steroids I want to order a huge cycle and spend lots of money because I believe that life is short and we should spend money on ourselves and enrich our own bodies. That’s why I love bodybuilding it’s for selfish people.
In this situation I want to make a big order with PSL I would love if you could enrich me with a discount code and give me some tips on how I can say money from them I’m looking to make a 5000 dollar order
Thank you for your patience.
. We could possibly do something with a slight discount if you order from the international service, the international service already has rock bottom prices, furthermore we have a new warehouse with fast shipping, we cannot offer any discounts with our domestic service simply due to the fact of the troubles and difficulties we go through with trying to make them readily available...
But if you would like to place an order with the international service we would have to break up the order this way we're not sending it all at once, and I'm confident we can work out a deal with you or probably send some extra items or give you the discount one or the other....

Please log on to the ordering site, please open a ticket and advise them that you spoke with me specifically in this community and tell them that we talked about possibly getting a credit from the international service, they'll know exactly who you are as they are expecting your email..

Top Bottom