Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Michael Jordan

He wouldn't be considered the greatest ballplayer ever if he didn't have that attitude; that's what fueled him to be a level above everyone else competitively, especially those that ever doubted him. This was his night to get everything off his chest and to let everyone know how he truly felt. No problem with that.

Do you think he never let us know how he felt before?
Why not just write a book?

anyway who G.A.S.? thats life, you cant be #1 and have class at the same time.

He wouldn't be considered the greatest ballplayer ever if he didn't have that attitude; that's what fueled him to be a level above everyone else competitively, especially those that ever doubted him..

I can see if you snag some thoughts but exact vocab to? Yes I read that blog to
Jordan's night to remember turns petty - NBA - Yahoo! Sports

Wojnarowski is a known douche in the sports writers world, similar to Skip Bayless

come with a fresh opinion
lmao....take a look at my posts when I'm being serious...I sound like a 1st year psych teacher or a disagraced sports caster mixed in with a little Dr Phil.

I'm always hoping that people will be the bigger person and not be so petty. But alas, there's too much damaged emotional psyche. I saw it by Kurt's action, I see it in Jordan now.
It's like he'll never forgive himself for something that happened along time ago.

Want to know a douche who redeemed himself when he retired? Take a look at Eric Lindros.

Now that I've read the article that you've included, I didn't realize that 'greatest player' and 'petty' were trademarks that couldn't be re-used. lmao...

Last edited:
lmao....take a look at my posts when I'm being serious...I sound like a 1st year psych teacher or a disagraced sports caster mixed in with a little Dr Phil.

I'm always hoping that people will be the bigger person and not be so petty. But alas, there's too much damaged emotional psyche. I saw it by Kurt's action, I see it in Jordan now.
It's like he'll never forgive himself for something that happened along time ago.

Want to know a douche who redeemed himself when he retired? Take a look at Eric Lindros.

pfffft. . .he'd still be trying to play right now if it wasn't for concussions and a bad back. . .so would cam neely if ulf samuelsson had wrecked his leg so badly that his thigh muscle began to calcify. . .for every barry sanders, there's a thousand brett favre's and evander holyfield's. . .it's the nature of professional sports. . .it's the nature of men in general. . .

he did look pretty haggard at his hof speech, def out boozing/whoring.
and lol at ender getting called on e-plagarism, tsk tsk

he did look pretty haggard at his hof speech, def out boozing/whoring.
and lol at ender getting called on e-plagarism, tsk tsk
don't you have some fires to get yourself killed in or a big bear of a man in NO that wants to see you?

:mix:

MJ was never a good person
womanizer, gambler, obsessive compulsive, etc...

but it was all those things and his own insecurities that drove him to be the best ever

rare is the person who reaches the apex of competitive sports and humanitarian interests.

Top Bottom