Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Melanotan

Again, do I "need" to "tan" while on Melanotan2 to get dark?

Or will taking Melanotan2 by itself just make me look darker WITHOUT having to go to the tanning salon?

Ive been using it for 3 days now at a does of 250mcg and the only side effects Ive had is a slight facial flush a few mins after injection and a knotted up stomach feeling. I wouldnt say nausea as it didnt make me feel sick but just a little stomach discomfort. Goes away for me in about 20 mins. I havent seen any libido increase and Id like to as im in pct now, but it could be the low dose and only using it for 3 days. And ive been tanning about 3 days a week for about a month now. Hoping this will take the tan up a notch or two

Ive been using it for 3 days now at a does of 250mcg and the only side effects Ive had is a slight facial flush a few mins after injection and a knotted up stomach feeling. I wouldnt say nausea as it didnt make me feel sick but just a little stomach discomfort. Goes away for me in about 20 mins. I havent seen any libido increase and Id like to as im in pct now, but it could be the low dose and only using it for 3 days. And ive been tanning about 3 days a week for about a month now. Hoping this will take the tan up a notch or two

Tanning 3 days a week? And no tan?

I dont recall saying I didnt have a tan. "Hoping this will take the tan up a notch or two" is what I was referring to. I have a base tan already but Im not one to get real dark. So Im hoping this will help me get darker. Sorry if I wasnt clear earlier.

Beware is all I can say.

It is IMPOSSIBLE to tell if you're being sent MT1, MT2, HCG, HGH, or any other similar white wafer in a tiny vial.

My personal experience: I purchased MT2 (or was called MT2) from SL about >6 months ago. Great price..they're a decent sized research company and swear they know their shit. Well, I know mine and what I got caused a disgusting discoloration I have NEVER experienced with real MT2 over years of use. It took me another 6 months for the dark spots around my mouth to fade. It was really embarassing for a while. But even though I stopped taking it as soon as I noticed darkening, it was too late and the symptoms apparently had to run their course. Also, libido improvements? nada. So my impression was I got a junk version of one of the MT options and it certainly wasn't what I wanted.
IF you get the right thing, it will give you an amazing tan and improve libido drastically....but with the lack of quality control and sneaky importation required for the research companies to get their supplies, I doubt anyone really knows or cares what they're sending out. Nobody still in business tests their supplies, and the only company I knew of that did such a practice got shut down years ago. Beware with your purchases~

Beware is all I can say.

It is IMPOSSIBLE to tell if you're being sent MT1, MT2, HCG, HGH, or any other similar white wafer in a tiny vial.

My personal experience: I purchased MT2 (or was called MT2) from SL about >6 months ago. Great price..they're a decent sized research company and swear they know their shit. Well, I know mine and what I got caused a disgusting discoloration I have NEVER experienced with real MT2 over years of use. It took me another 6 months for the dark spots around my mouth to fade. It was really embarassing for a while. But even though I stopped taking it as soon as I noticed darkening, it was too late and the symptoms apparently had to run their course. Also, libido improvements? nada. So my impression was I got a junk version of one of the MT options and it certainly wasn't what I wanted.
IF you get the right thing, it will give you an amazing tan and improve libido drastically....but with the lack of quality control and sneaky importation required for the research companies to get their supplies, I doubt anyone really knows or cares what they're sending out. Nobody still in business tests their supplies, and the only company I knew of that did such a practice got shut down years ago. Beware with your purchases~

K to you brother

Beware is all I can say.

Bro...we do have some peptide sponsors here that people are satisfied with.....I am not sure what else to say.

I would say if someone has ordered something and are seeing good results then order from that place. Unless you work in a university and have access to a NMR machine and get a reading on them but that doesn't tell you how pure that product is either. I've used extreme peptides and precision peptides and they work very well but I haven't tried purchase peptides yet; however, many of the people I know have and they say it's legit so I would say there g2g

Again, do I "need" to "tan" while on Melanotan2 to get dark?

Or will taking Melanotan2 by itself just make me look darker WITHOUT having to go to the tanning salon?
simple answer: yes you need to tan/ get uv rays.
even if you dotn go an tan what you do get will be the light you get threw your clothing.
go tan 1 time a week for a few months atleast

Top Bottom