Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Melanotan

Melanotan II

Just started this a few days ago @ 500 mcg ED. I was a bit quesy/ flushed the first time with some minor wood, but not much else. I haven't had any boner issues since, but I plan to take it at night anyway just to be on the safe side. Arms look a little darker already, but the face is still red. The Test injections make my head/neck red (rash) so I'm hoping the Melanotan will mask this a bit.

I only plan to run this during the summer and don't want to get too dark, as I normally look pretty pasty. I'll likely hit the tanning booth after a few weeks to darken up and get rid of any farmer tan.

Started using Melanotan 2 about 2 weeks ago. Checked out different forums where users are experiencing sides such as moles, and white spots. I am Getting good results from it. Don't really want to F@#*K up my skin for good though. That would suck!
Has anyone used Melanotan 1? It sounds safer.

Fat loss is good. But I'm pretty lean as is with all the activities and change of diet I have done.

Darker? Hmmm. I'm already pretty dark as is. Don't mind getting just a tiny bit darker. How much darker we talking about?

Libido. My libido has boosted big time. What now? Am I going to start raping women? LOL
make no mistake about mt2 is the real deal!! if u lay in the sun to long u will become VERY DARK.. perhaps darker then u wish to be

is this bad? no.. use it responsible..

good news it works well!

Beware is all I can say.

It is IMPOSSIBLE to tell if you're being sent MT1, MT2, HCG, HGH, or any other similar white wafer in a tiny vial.

My personal experience: I purchased MT2 (or was called MT2) from SL about >6 months ago. Great price..they're a decent sized research company and swear they know their shit. Well, I know mine and what I got caused a disgusting discoloration I have NEVER experienced with real MT2 over years of use. It took me another 6 months for the dark spots around my mouth to fade. It was really embarassing for a while. But even though I stopped taking it as soon as I noticed darkening, it was too late and the symptoms apparently had to run their course. Also, libido improvements? nada. So my impression was I got a junk version of one of the MT options and it certainly wasn't what I wanted.
IF you get the right thing, it will give you an amazing tan and improve libido drastically....but with the lack of quality control and sneaky importation required for the research companies to get their supplies, I doubt anyone really knows or cares what they're sending out. Nobody still in business tests their supplies, and the only company I knew of that did such a practice got shut down years ago. Beware with your purchases~

AWESOME POST GETPINZ!! AWESOME .. there are ALOT of shitty companies that sell crap and dont care but i have good news

we have 2 great sponsors working for EF that have excellent products and great prices and that care about the customers.. i would put my neck on the line for them as i know BOTH owners well ..stop shopping around looking for bullshit deals that dont exist..u have the top of the line on this very website !

purchase peptides=EXCELLENT COMPANY ..EXCELLENT PRICES...EXCELLENT QUALITY PEPTIDES and the owner is a sweetheart that would bend over backwards to help a customer..cant ask for more then that

extreme peptides= pretty much the same in more or less words

enjoy boys

Used it and liked it... I do NOT reccommend the 1mg/day loading phase. That is too much any your chances of hyperpigmentation (lips can spot and turn purple, new moles and freckles), in my opinon from my experience, skyrocket when you go from a .5 shot to a 1mg shot. During loading I start the first four days at .5mg/day, then alternate from . 5 to .7mg per day... I did it as kind of a shits and giggles thing, I have gotten a couple new freckles from using it, but generally anything that it causes goes away when I stop use. I would reccomend it, but go easy and take your time...

I tend to agree, but it all depends on your skin tone. There's a chart that can be found on the net based on skin type and body weight. I recommend using half the recommendation of the chart.

Buy your MT2 from purchasepeptides and use code: cantbeatelite for 10% off!

Last edited:
What about us pasty Irish guys who quite literally cannot tan? My whole life, it has been sunburn, then back to white/freckles. If any of my pigment-challenged brothers have tried this, I'd love to hear your experiences.

IMO MT2 is perfect for you. It will make your freckles and moles dark first, but your skin will catch up. Limit your exposure to the sun until you really get a good base tan. I say that because you can still burn while on MT2 if you get too much exposure. Take pictures along the way so you can gauge your progress.

For most people 0.50mg per injection is a good dose. A 10mg bottle would obviously give you 20 doses. That would be your loading phase (0.50mg/daily). Maintenance dosing after that would be around 0.50mg twice a week.

Here's a more accurate conversion:

A = total mg of melanotan II in vial
B = your weight in lbs
C = (0.0025 * B) = mg per injection
D = A / C = total injections
E = D * 0.3-0.5 = amount of diluant to add to vial

For metric users, apply the kg to lbs conversion ...
B = 2.205 * your weight in kg

Here's an example ...

A = 10mg in vial
B = 200 lbs
C = 0.0025 * 200 = 0.5mg per injection
D = 10mg / 0.5mg = 20 injections
E = 20 * 0.3cc = 6cc diluant

Purchase Peptides has the best deal going on MT2 right now that I've seen. Also the best prices on just about everything else they carry too!

Top Bottom