Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Melanotan

use pt 141 if you don't want the tan.. but just the sex libido side effects..

I prefer low doses of mt2 like .25 which will not effect a libido boost..

thanks guys I get red/dark enough as it is tanning only once a week also I'm a lil weary as too how my sex drive will be coming off without my fave pct supps (hcgen/pshytoserms) lolol

Are the side effects of PT-141 the same as Melanotan 2?

With Melanotan 2. Do I still have to tan weekly at the tanning salon in order to achieve my dark skin? Or will using Melanotan 2 give me darker skin WITHOUT me having to go tanning at the tanning salon?

From all the reading ive been doing this is a sick presummer pep...weight loss libido boost tanning. If you guys used purchasepeps use needto10 for 10% off

Honestly I dont see much of a libido effect, but I also generally have a pretty high libido anyway... I never lose the morning wood on cycle, and typically my sex drive is not particularly affected by going on or coming off cycle, or being off... its pretty much always "on", so I dont know if its a situation where you only see the effect if there is a deficit... but while (after the 15 or 20 minutes of skin flushing and mild naseau that I always experience - its mild enough that if I just watch TV or something I can ignore and dont notice it) I am always ready to go sexually after a shot of MT2, I am not MORE ready to go than I would have been normally, and I dont really see much of a performance difference. To be honest though I think that is just me, to many people love the stuff for the libido effect - I also dont notice anything different on 12 caps of unleashed/post cycle. If you are only interested in it for the libido get PT141 and you wont have to worry about it affecting your skin... maybe if I was able to run a higher dose I would get some sexual benefit? .5mg/day certainly doesnt seem to do much for me!
same here, I didnt notice libido effects, only tan.
but i have a high libido always anyway.

You will want to tan... it will darken you either way, but it doesnt look natural unless you are out in the sun or in a tanning bed, the UV rays need to activate the melatonin release to affect pigmentation really. And you wont turn red... you will get tan, like just a darker shade of your own skin (i.e. browner). Try using a high pressure bed like an Utrabronz (typically 30 minutes a session) and you only have to go a couple times a month if you opt for the pay to tan method... but really just getting out and mowing the lawn with your shirt off once a week, or goin to the lake on the weekend, will do the trick (if you have an acre yard like me!!)

You will want to tan... it will darken you either way, but it doesnt look natural unless you are out in the sun or in a tanning bed, the UV rays need to activate the melatonin release to affect pigmentation really. And you wont turn red... you will get tan, like just a darker shade of your own skin (i.e. browner). Try using a high pressure bed like an Utrabronz (typically 30 minutes a session) and you only have to go a couple times a month if you opt for the pay to tan method... but really just getting out and mowing the lawn with your shirt off once a week, or goin to the lake on the weekend, will do the trick (if you have an acre yard like me!!)

Shit! Then I would have to mow my lawn in the nude! LOL Take my shirt off and mow the lawn? Why? So I can be white from the waist down? LOL

Alright fuck this... I want to see the sexual benefit!! For yall that claim you went through the roof... how much are you dosing, and how long do the effects last (like, how long before activity do you want to inject, and how long does it last)? Also, are you seeing increased desire, or performance as well? Ive got a half used bottle of MT2, a few slin pins, and a beautiful girl all at the house right now so Im thinkin Im gonna settle this once and for all when I get home from work!!! hahaha

Maybe it really doesnt affect me, but I would hate to just not be using it right... educate me!!

Top Bottom