Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Man driven to suicide by ex wife and divorce courts

He said a few times about his "reactions" to things and I wonder if that made him look "crazy" to others. It sounds like the ex wife's family had ties and influence in the legal system. And judges and courts don't usually like hearing about psychopaths and abusive court systems....even if it's true.

That sucks. I can imagine his pain now that I have kids but there's always a better out than suicide. Why guarantee your kids their dad won't be around.

Besides, there's nothing a little extra test won't fix if you're that depressed

I can't imagine it either but she came after him even when he moved to Dallas, honestly who would do that?

If he was as terrible as she claimed she would have left him alone and just supported her kids on her own. She bullied him to death, he had money and lost all of it fighting to just see his kids. Then he moved to Dallas because that's what she wanted... penniless and looking at a court appointed attorney to represent him and even then he won that case but her and her atty completely ignored it and he was jobless and homeless in dallas after that having to pay 2900 a month in CS and couldn't get it lowered and couldn't even see his kids. I can't even imagine dealing with that and not being able to see your kids...the pain of that and having her basically stalk him through the court system, just terrorizing him...I can't even imagine the stress of all that. She knew he had no money yet she was relentless stalking him through the court system. Because she could. And it happens all the time, she can't "legally" keep him from seeing his kids but it's sure easy to do it.

Then after the guy's death she goes and tries to wipe a dead man's existence from the net.

I can almost see justifying ending it. I can't even imagine the pain of all that and the injustice.

That sucks. I can imagine his pain now that I have kids but there's always a better out than suicide. Why guarantee your kids their dad won't be around.

Besides, there's nothing a little extra test won't fix if you're that depressed

The guy felt like he had no hope. He was broke, couldn't see his kids, and his ex-wife just kept beating him down via the court system.

From what I can tell he hadn't seen his kids and was basically broke from the fight. Kids weren't in his life anyways, so he gave up.

I agree Cindy. It's amazing that she was appointed over his estate so even in death, she's controlling him. When he wrote how he felt powerless, I think that about sums it up and to know the pain and the years of bullying and abuse. I was looking for the "other side" of the story but haven't found much yet.

Outside of the legal stuff on copywrite stuff, has there been any investigation into his allegations I wonder?

he still gave up. on himself is one thing but he gave up on his kids after all that. I can see his pain but still can't see killing myself because of some evil ex

Top Bottom