Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Male Fitness Model

He's VERY sexy and handsome!

I happen to love BIG MEN(muscle men)..But... I also can respect any man who takes care of himself!

By the way, ANYONE can change their bodies...but a handsome/pretty face can NOT be bought! Ugly is ugly NO matter what...Right Flexxx? I said that for all the guys who gave ya shit on your pretty boy looks!

SEXY SEXY!!!

Wow, thanks for the REALLY appealing pics baby! :)
You are one sexy hottie ...yummy :p
In case you think us girls wont like to see the nekkid ones, THINK AGAIN!! Bring it baby! :D

Yummy......

Which issue of Playgirl were you in, so I can order a copy! I happen to like earings in both ears. You are gorgeous, but I guess you already know that, and your body looks great to be so young. Keep it up!
BG

Vixen_babe: Thanks It is true, you could have the best body in the world but if you are ugly you will never make it in modeling, look at frank sepe. His body is not that good but he is everywhere.

Triple_V: I will see if I can find a fully nude one. I know I have one somewhere. E-mail me and I will send you the pic when I find it

The spot on my chin was a labret piercing. I had nipple rings too but I had to take them out for the shoot.

Damn how'd ya get naked in a tree there bro? BF is not 6% by far, that or you're holding alot of water.

"Thanks It is true, you could have the best body in the world but if you are ugly you will never make it in modeling, look at frank sepe. His body is not that good but he is everywhere. "

PS-

Frank Sepe? Body not that good?

Damn I had respect for you until you said that. Frank Sepe's body is far fuckin' better than yours will ever be...he was a pro at one time I believe, and fucking massive.

I have no problem with you being a pretty boy, but when you're 160lb ass comes on this bodybuilding board talking shit about a bodybuilder, implying you have a better physique than him...wtf? :mad:

fs122.jpg

Top Bottom