Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Madden Football!!!???

friskygrl2004 said:
Is it worth the 50+ bucks?

I don't know how old your son is, but you won't need a babysitter. If he's older, it'll keep him off the streets doing all sorts of exotic drugs and getting girls pregnant and stuff. As a matter of fact, you really won't need to parent him at all. I was raised by a single father (John Madden) myself, and look how I turned out.

chaos mage said:
I don't know how old your son is, but you won't need a babysitter. If he's older, it'll keep him off the streets doing all sorts of exotic drugs and getting girls pregnant and stuff. As a matter of fact, you really won't need to parent him at all. I was raised by a single father (John Madden) myself, and look how I turned out.

LOL... :splat:

hit him with 4 or 5 DB and throw a zone at him. At the line of scrimmage, adjust your secondary closer to the line. This way they will be start the lower zones there. You'll need to manually control (or audible adjust) your safeties to not give up the deep ball and to be able to pinch in for run support.

FRISKY - definitely buy him the game. you can probably get it used for $40, and it is definitely worth it. i'm not a big video game guy, but i'm a sports nut (played many sports growing up) and love it.

Top Bottom