Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Lumberjacks 12 weeks of mayhem supported by needto and supps

thanks man, its taken me years of consistent lifting in order to reach those numbers. Also, strength has been my focus for the passed 2 years.

back
sumo deadlift no straps
225 * 10
275 * 12
325 * 10
375 * 8

conventional deadlift
225 * 10
225 * 10
225 * 10
225 * 10

t-bar row
100 * 15
125 * 12
170 * 10
170 * 10

wide grip pulldown
130 * 15
160 * 12
190 * 12
220 * 10
250 * 8

single arm seated cable row
100 * 10/arm
100 * 10
100 * 10
100 * 10

these single arms were super setted with standing wide grip strt arm pulldown
at 70lbs

seated hammer strength 2 arm row super setted with body wt pullups

220 * 10, pullup * 5
220 * 10, pullup * 5
220 * 10/ * 5

you're running proviron in your cycle right? From what I understand it'll help free up more test, help with water retention,increase libido, all good stuff bro

hes just afraid of you beating him.

yea, i dont have money for it either. It's expensive. But, i got a few months as a present and its great cardio.

yea, im doing proviron in my cycle. I've done some research on it, but to be honest it was more or less off my radar (unless it goes by another name) before this competition. I still have another week of katana first

i def read up on it before i stepped into the stack. I just dont know anyone personally that has run it (or atleast thats open to it).

some thoughts from a rookie...

Im beginning to think that it will be difficult to get the very last drop out of the vials. Or at least without getting too much air in the syringe, making accurate measurements a pain in the butt.

also side note, how much liquid can a 3cc syringe hold between the last tic and the needle?

heating pads on fresh injections feel good.

as noted before, dont inject into pumps.

injecting takes more time than you'd think.

The overall feeling of well being while on cycle is completely understated... everywhere

when on, you will get a pump brushing your teeth... odd

If something suddenly startles you... you instantly morph into a super hero with unparalleled strength and fearlessness.

You don't get painfully soar anymore. Which is awesome!

Top Bottom