Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

lol @ these 3 motherfuckers cheating in my fantasy league..

• Thread starter Thread starter Phaded
  • Start date Start date
P

Phaded

so check it.. theres a guy 8-2 and theres a guy 2-8.. so magically today there is a trade..

randy moss, joseph addai, and plaxico burress from 2-8 guy.. too 8-2 guy and he gives up ben rothlesberg, lendale white, and marcus colston..

and whats funnier is that the commish allowed it..

so i did some back tracking and on yahoo you can vote who you think is gonna win each week in matchups.. and pretty interestingly enough the 3 guys.. commish. 8-2 and 2-8 all vote for the exact same team on the matchups to win every week.. for 10 fucking weeks.. no way thats a fucking coincidence.. and oh my god how dumb can you be if you are gonna try and cheat..

i wonder what i can do about this.. i have his address and i will bash his car windows in if he taints the league like this.. i was #1 in the league with a super talented well balanced team.. but if 8-2 gets those 3 players he'd be beyond stacked..

brady adrian peterson joseph addai.. p. burres r. moss d. stallworth and tony gonzales.. benard berian

give me a fucking break how dumb do they think people are..

not to mention the 2-8 guy doesn't even have a fucking chance to make the playoffs so the trade is 100% pointless.. if this trade goes through were all shitting in a box and mailing it to the commish.. then we'll arrive and when he opens the box we'll swing baseball bats and splatter shit out of the box all over his face and in the inside of his house..

man i'm heated i aint gonna be able to sleep.. why are there so many pathetic fucks on this planets.. its 1400 bucks for gods sakes..

we had a rule when a big trade took place it had to be Ok'd and it wasnt unfair of a trade. sad fucking dbags team up and shit.

trades were cool in our book but when Moss is traded for someone not as his level and the trade was fishy you know they are teamed up

Phaded said:
so check it.. theres a guy 8-2 and theres a guy 2-8.. so magically today there is a trade..

randy moss, joseph addai, and plaxico burress from 2-8 guy.. too 8-2 guy and he gives up ben rothlesberg, lendale white, and marcus colston..

and whats funnier is that the commish allowed it..

so i did some back tracking and on yahoo you can vote who you think is gonna win each week in matchups.. and pretty interestingly enough the 3 guys.. commish. 8-2 and 2-8 all vote for the exact same team on the matchups to win every week.. for 10 fucking weeks.. no way thats a fucking coincidence.. and oh my god how dumb can you be if you are gonna try and cheat..

i wonder what i can do about this.. i have his address and i will bash his car windows in if he taints the league like this.. i was #1 in the league with a super talented well balanced team.. but if 8-2 gets those 3 players he'd be beyond stacked..

brady adrian peterson joseph addai.. p. burres r. moss d. stallworth and tony gonzales.. benard berian

give me a fucking break how dumb do they think people are..

not to mention the 2-8 guy doesn't even have a fucking chance to make the playoffs so the trade is 100% pointless.. if this trade goes through were all shitting in a box and mailing it to the commish.. then we'll arrive and when he opens the box we'll swing baseball bats and splatter shit out of the box all over his face and in the inside of his house..

man i'm heated i aint gonna be able to sleep.. why are there so many pathetic fucks on this planets.. its 1400 bucks for gods sakes..

You all dont get a vote on trades?

there was a shady trade that went down today in my league too

That's the problem with online leagues if you don't personally know everyone. Someone pulled that shit on me before. Dude ended up losing though. I loled.
There is absolutely no player that is a fair trade for moss. For moss and addai? You'd have to give up your whole roster.

Yeah, ya gotta have owner votes, man. Problem with that is you always have douche bags who veto every fucking trade no matter how fair it is.

Top Bottom