Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

LOL - Proof Blaques getting no respect at Olympics! - Bolt

IOC chides Bolt for lack of respect to rivals
‘He still has to mature,’ president says about medal-winning sprinter

IOC president Jacques Rogge criticized Jamaican sprinter Usain Bolt on Thursday for showing a lack of respect to other competitors after his record-breaking gold medal performances in the 100 and 200 meters.

“That’s not the way we perceive being a champion,” Rogge said.

---

FRONT PAGE on msnbc. The same people who are swinging from Phelps balls - have no problem ripping on Bolt. lol!

IOC chides Bolt for lack of respect to rivals - Beijing Olympics News - MSNBC.com

r

lol. If anything Bolt is modest. When asked why he held back on breaking the record in the 100 he said I wasn't concerned about that, winning was enough for me.

I can't stand the hype about Phelps either. People calling him the best athlete ever is like calling Tiger Woods the best athlete ever for having the most PGA wins in a single season.

Don't know if it's true or not, but I heard phelps said something like "How did my ass taste?" after he won.

Classy.

He's a wigger, wouldn't be surprising. My vote goes to the true blaque, Bolt.

lol. If anything Bolt is modest. When asked why he held back on breaking the record in the 100 he said I wasn't concerned about that, winning was enough for me.

I can't stand the hype about Phelps either. People calling him the best athlete ever is like calling Tiger Woods the best athlete ever for having the most PGA wins in a single season.

I haven't heard anyone call him the best athlete ever. They've been saying the best Olympian ever any chance they get.I always thought decathletes were the nug of athleticism.

He shoudl do the 'slant-eye' pose like the other athletes in photos. Which of course -- is OKAY.

r

Actually the U.S. press caused a stink about that too.

I haven't heard anyone call him the best athlete ever. They've been saying the best Olympian ever any chance they get.I always thought decathletes were the nug of athleticism.

Sure he's the best Olympian, but on the radio they were discussing how people also were saying he was the best athlete, lol.

I saw nothing wrong with it. He's obviously a happy guy and was excited he won. He didn't disrespect anyone, just had fun celebrating. He had fun clowning around before every race as well. So what?

And yes Phelps did celebrate, not sure what Olympics people are watching. Screaming at the top of his lungs and flexing when they won that relay? Seemed pretty similiar without the dance moves but I guess he has no rhythm. Nobody said shit about that nor should they have. Phelps was excited they won a big race, so what?

I saw nothing wrong with it. He's obviously a happy guy and was excited he won. He didn't disrespect anyone, just had fun celebrating. He had fun clowning around before every race as well. So what?

And yes Phelps did celebrate, not sure what Olympics people are watching. Screaming at the top of his lungs and flexing when they won that relay? Seemed pretty similiar without the dance moves but I guess he has no rhythm. Nobody said shit about that nor should they have. Phelps was excited they won a big race, so what?

Phelps is poster boy for NBC and USA and MILLIONS are on the line.

That's the big difference. Bolt is some poor blaque from Jamaica. After this - he'll go back working for his dad or something in some poor village.

Money is the root of everything. I told u bitches to write that down last year.

r

Bolt didn't taunt anyone else, except by showing them a clean pair of heels. He just broke two WR's. He is number one...deal with it. Lance Armstrong showboated and he's a hero. I was way more by offended by the Greene crew wrapping the flag around their heads. Bolt didn't bother me at all. Basically how much taunting people will tolerate depends solely on how likable the person is. Phelps is likable. If he had done the same thing this wouldn't even be a story.

no, if phelps did the same thing i would lose all respect for him and any other athlete that does that. when i played semi-pro football i absolutely hated the ones that would showboat like that. most of them sucked ass and did it to cover up the fact. i think it is amazing how fast the guy is but imop i think he has no class or sportsmanship. it has absolutely noting to do with the color of his skin. like i said if any athlete does the same thing i lose all respect for them. theres a reason it is not tolerated in football after scoring or making a good play. celebrating is one thing, taunting is completely different.

theres a reason it is not tolerated in football after scoring or making a good play. celebrating is one thing, taunting is completely different.

What do you mean it's not tolerated? I haven't seen any nfl scandal or suspension about a guy celebrating/showboating after a touchdown?? Can you name one?

r

Top Bottom