Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

LOL - Proof Blaques getting no respect at Olympics! - Bolt

If I was him, I would of been doing the crotch chop at the end of the race and scream out (in my best Will Smith voice) "Now THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT MY NIGGERS!"

lol bro .. its funny because before they complained he celebrated before he won the 100m and said afterwards celebration would have been fine .. then he does that .. they complain because he danced AFTER winning 200m gold medal .. the man won 2 fucking gold medals and set records in both events ..focus on that

Agreed! Guy just smashed the wr and he`s acting like a tool and not humble at all. Fast as hell though!

The NFL should suspend NFL Players also for celebrating in the end zone.

Nascar winners should be suspended for spouting champagne. That is so dispresctful towards those who didn't win.

This guy was a jerk, celebrating when he knew he wasn't an american and white. Who the hell did he think he was?

r

They do get penalized for excessive celebration.

This is retarded anyway......I only understand penalizing celebrations when they're "specifically" aimed at the loser in some sort of taunting fashion. As far as I saw, Bolt has done none of that. So what that he jogged across the line backward in the 100m, he still ran a 9.69 with his johnson hanging out and slung over his shoulder......the dude's a stud, he should have signed the record board with a sharpie as far as I'm concerned. None of his celebrating had anything to do with taunting his opponents. And as far as I know, none of them cared anyway cause A) they know they got their ass kicked

and

B) he didn't direct his celebration at any of them.

the dude's a kid, for sure.......but so what? He's the VERY BEST AT WHAT HE DOES, end of discussion. There isn't a single person on this board who is the very best in the world at what they do.......so none of us has any standing. The IOC is a joke, an athletic regulatory commission completely staffed by non athletes.......one giant clown party not to be taken seriously.

he is a kid who cares? all his competetion likes him off the track. he is best friends with an american he beat.

he was just happy and shows it.

Top Bottom