Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

LOL - Proof Blaques getting no respect at Olympics! - Bolt

I honestly thought his celebration was excessive. When Mo Green and his boys did a victory lap and jumped around for a while after they won the IOC said the same thing. It seems to be the US and Jamaica that do this. You don't see some barefoot Kenyans coming over after winning a marathon, pounding their chests, looking back and taunting people, and doing a yyyyyeeeeeaaaahhhhhh boyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeee pose by the timer do you?

I honestly thought his celebration was excessive. When Mo Green and his boys did a victory lap and jumped around for a while after they won the IOC said the same thing. It seems to be the US and Jamaica that do this. You don't see some barefoot Kenyans coming over after winning a marathon, pounding their chests, looking back and taunting people, and doing a yyyyyeeeeeaaaahhhhhh boyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeee pose by the timer do you?
Bolt didn't taunt anyone else, except by showing them a clean pair of heels. He just broke two WR's. He is number one...deal with it. Lance Armstrong showboated and he's a hero. I was way more by offended by the Greene crew wrapping the flag around their heads. Bolt didn't bother me at all. Basically how much taunting people will tolerate depends solely on how likable the person is. Phelps is likable. If he had done the same thing this wouldn't even be a story.

He did act like kind of a douche with the grandstanding. Phelps didn't hold up his hands at the end of his world records as if to say he was so much better than the others.

The guy is 21, young and cocky and has every right to be because he is the man right now, but obviously nobody taught him class.

+1. He was acting like the typical NFL player after scoring a touchdown.

The NFL should suspend NFL Players also for celebrating in the end zone.

Nascar winners should be suspended for spouting champagne. That is so dispresctful towards those who didn't win.

This guy was a jerk, celebrating when he knew he wasn't an american and white. Who the hell did he think he was?

r

Top Bottom