Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

LOL - Proof Blaques getting no respect at Olympics! - Bolt

Razorguns

IOC chides Bolt for lack of respect to rivals
‘He still has to mature,’ president says about medal-winning sprinter

IOC president Jacques Rogge criticized Jamaican sprinter Usain Bolt on Thursday for showing a lack of respect to other competitors after his record-breaking gold medal performances in the 100 and 200 meters.

“That’s not the way we perceive being a champion,” Rogge said.

---

FRONT PAGE on msnbc. The same people who are swinging from Phelps balls - have no problem ripping on Bolt. lol!

IOC chides Bolt for lack of respect to rivals - Beijing Olympics News - MSNBC.com

r

How did he show a lack of respect? By whooping their asses too badly?

It's called REACHING REAL LOW in order to put down a blaque non-american.

What next? A scandal that a blaque Jamaican didn't share his popcorn to others in the olympic village?? I love the racism in this olympics. Asians and NBC don't like the blaque.

r

He did act like kind of a douche with the grandstanding. Phelps didn't hold up his hands at the end of his world records as if to say he was so much better than the others.

The guy is 21, young and cocky and has every right to be because he is the man right now, but obviously nobody taught him class.

Phelps didn't hold up his hands at the end of his world records as if to say he was so much better than the others.

If he did - that pic would be on sports illustrated cover within a week with the caption "THE GREATEST!". People would buy posters of it.

r

Don't know if it's true or not, but I heard phelps said something like "How did my ass taste?" after he won.

Classy.

Don't know if it's true or not, but I heard phelps said something like "How did my ass taste?" after he won.

Classy.

Sounds like something someone made up.

EDIT: But I think it's hysterically funny and I plan to use it at the first available opportunity. :D

Top Bottom