Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

liver function terrible

yes my liver function is terrible and my lipid profile is also fkt as a result. Yes i have stopped drinking

went and got my bloodwork done as i was about to start a course
test cyp, deca, t3, with arimidex, nolvadex on hand and clen with pct
apparently my occasional binge drinking has caught up to me.
am going back to get retested in one month.

Can anyone tell me if there is anything i can do beyond the usual clean food and heeps of water to speed the healing up.

any advice would be appreciated

Why?

needto - for the suggestions synthergine, rALA and N-Acetyl Cysteine. for people taking the time to comment AND BECAUSE THEY DIDN'T TAKE THE PISS

THATS WHY!

needto - Not yet but i will be. reason i posted thread was for suggestions on ways to get my liver in check asap.
went and got bloodwork done as was about to begin a cycle. doc hit me with the bad news so giving myself a month (to show my liver some love) before getting tested again and fingers crossed, get the green light from the good doctor.

from what i'v been told in this thread the blood results are probably worthless considering there was no fasting and the fact that I whaled myself drinking three days prior (damn free piss on cruise boats) to blood being taken. to be on the safe side i will still take the next three weeks to detox and get retested.

ill post again after i get next test if im good to go and run my cycle by yall

needto - Not yet but i will be. reason i posted thread was for suggestions on ways to get my liver in check asap.
went and got bloodwork done as was about to begin a cycle. doc hit me with the bad news so giving myself a month (to show my liver some love) before getting tested again and fingers crossed, get the green light from the good doctor.

from what i'v been told in this thread the blood results are probably worthless considering there was no fasting and the fact that I whaled myself drinking three days prior (damn free piss on cruise boats) to blood being taken. to be on the safe side i will still take the next three weeks to detox and get retested.

milk thisel,premross oil,fish oil and some other sups bro. Hope you get it fixed.

They are not worthless.

Your cholesterol is really good for non fasting.

After a three day bender, your liver enzymes are great too.

I know it is a bit scary when you don't turn up as 'normal', but considering the circumstances, this does show you are doing quite well.

I hope this isn't hijacking too bad, but I just ran my liver tests a couple of times... Elevated both times (1 month apart), but the first time the AST was really high, and the second time the ALT was really high. I've been dealing with several years of shoulder pain and chronic migraines, which is probably the root of the problem (acetaminophen), but stopped taking painkillers a couple of months ago. Any takes on why the flip-flopping of elevated AST and ALT?

p.s. My first numbers were: AST- 111, ALT- 58 IU/L
Second set: AST- 44, ALT- 93

Any input is greatly appreciated!

Top Bottom