Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Little League World Series

The kid lies about his age. He doesn't have a birth certificate to prove he is only 12. Many Dominicans ball players do this when they get to our counrty.

Julio Franco!! He as at least 35 when he played with the RANGERS. He claimed he was 28. Still got the job done with the bat, but the knees were knees of a 50 year old.

Amazing about what you said about arm trouble-and how pitching is all mechanics. When I was in HS I was 5'9" and about 140lbs dripping wet.....but when we went to the state champoinships my fastball was clocked at 88 MPH which they told me was the average major league fastball. My teamate (who we nicknamed "goose" after goose Gossage) Threw 89MPH and this gentic freak on another team who was like 6'5" threw like 93MPH.................funny side notes I was the forth pitcher on our depth chart since I had no control at all. I threw a wicked slider and an awesome split finger pitch too-but my arms used to get so sore I was about useless. We also beat that genetic freak too I whacked a home run off him.........but we lost in the semi-finals :(

12 years old my ass, the kid is a foot taller than anyone else on the team :rolleyes:

Remember when Furcal claimed to be 18 years old, and a background check revealed that he was 23?

Last edited:
I'm not denying the kid's talent. The fact that there is a strong possibility that he is older than the other kids, is unfair to the little guys. It be shame if the little league world series were tainted like that.

Top Bottom