Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

11/1 World Series Game 5 - San Fran. Giants @ Texas Rangers 8PM FOX - 15 Million Max

Re: 11/1 World Series Game 5 - San Fran. Giants @ Texas Rangers 8PM FOX - 15 Million

Lost 30 mil on Texas tonight...and 70 mil this last week....and I only had 95 mil to begin with, not 1.3 billion....down to 25 mil....fml...

me too ngr. down 25 mil in two days :(

Re: 11/1 World Series Game 5 - San Fran. Giants @ Texas Rangers 8PM FOX - 15 Million

i need to start dishing out k hits while i have all this. a few bad weeks and i'll be broke again, watch

reload the people that are losing a shyt load of k to u..well besides me:p..thats how i do it..gotta take care of your steady gamblers when they go into a slump:rose:

reload the people that are losing a shyt load of k to u..well besides me:p..thats how i do it..gotta take care of your steady gamblers when they go into a slump:rose:

yes

fucking in!

first the jets bet screw up and trying to make it back in one shot....knew it would bite me in the ass.

then my kid says take Houston over Indy last night...

I still love him :)

Top Bottom