Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

11/1 World Series Game 5 - San Fran. Giants @ Texas Rangers 8PM FOX - 15 Million Max

Re: 11/1 World Series Game 5 - San Fran. Giants @ Texas Rangers 8PM FOX - 15 Million

the hurrajew jinx is in.. u guys better start betting the opposite then me :devil:

Re: 11/1 World Series Game 5 - San Fran. Giants @ Texas Rangers 8PM FOX - 15 Million

What a game. Texas pitching choked the whole series.

i need to start dishing out k hits while i have all this. a few bad weeks and i'll be broke again, watch

What a game. Texas pitching choked the whole series.

they couldnt hit.. they really got dominated the whole series..

just thought they would have more heart then to lose on their home turf with maybe the best pitcher in baseball on the mound

lee although he didnt pitch great.. he only gave up 3 runs..thats not bad in reality

the hurrajew jinx is in.. u guys better start betting the opposite then me :devil:

me too bro. i've been gettin raped. just blame it on me.

Lost 30 mil on Texas tonight...and 70 mil this last week....and I only had 95 mil to begin with, not 1.3 billion....down to 25 mil....fml...

Top Bottom