Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Liquid Clen: Yes or No? ag-guys

Liquid Clen?

• Yes

Votes: 247 79.2%
  • No

Votes: 65 20.8%

• Total voters
Re: Liquid Clen: Yes or No?

how did this happen? said:
Right now it's just salads and tunafish salad. Also lots of fruits for snacks. I have also cut down on the sugar. But as far as a "diet" in the sense of, I want to really get this weight off, it hasn't been formulated yet. That's why I'm up at 7AM reading threads.lol.

I hope to learn a good bit over the next few days, as I have some free time to put this together.

Once again, thanks for keeping this thread relevant and to the front. I'm looking to transfering funds from PP to E Gold to get some clen and maybe some t3. I need to research t3 some more, as I see it can affect the thyroid.

Your diet seems off. Drop the fruits if you want to lean out.

I would first dial in your diet before jumping on clen or T3. Clen and T3 are not magic, they are aids - diet is key.

Tobias39 said:
Yeah does clen counteract creatine's effects?

no it doesn't.... :coffee:

Just make sure you're taking taurine and potassium and you'll be good to go :coffee:

how did this happen? said:
Right now it's just salads and tunafish salad. Also lots of fruits for snacks. I have also cut down on the sugar. But as far as a "diet" in the sense of, I want to really get this weight off, it hasn't been formulated yet. That's why I'm up at 7AM reading threads.lol.

can you list everything you eat and the times you eat the food....that would help clean up your diet.

immortalis said:
My wife is using LiquiClen from AG guys right now. She hasnt gone past 60mgs yet, and i believe she is on day 5 or 6. She slowly gettin accustomed to the sides. Days 1 and 2 were like she was on meth :p

Is she taking taurine and potassium?

immortalis said:
My wife is using LiquiClen from AG guys right now. She hasnt gone past 60mgs yet, and i believe she is on day 5 or 6. She slowly gettin accustomed to the sides. Days 1 and 2 were like she was on meth :p

here is a good potassium article :coffee: read it over with her.

Great new article from Ag-Guys.

Dostinex
By Anthony Roberts

Dostinex was originally introduced to the bodybuilding community by the anti-aging crowd. About a decade ago, the only place you could really find this stuff being sold was on mail order lists for various life-extension clinics. Although they are, frankly, a very weird bunch of people, the life-extensionistas were among the first to find and make available a lot of the stuff that eventually found its way into athletic circles, like Dostinex and other such nootropics (drugs that increase mental activity).

Dostinex is one of those drugs. I first saw it on an anti-aging clinic’s price list about a decade ago, and more recently, I saw it being discussed by various people who are “in the know” on the internet. The former fact made it slightly interesting to me, while the latter had exactly the opposite effect. Actually, I first mentioned it in an ancillary article I wrote several years ago, but recently I decided to do some more research on it, and I have to admit, it’s a very interesting drug. Before I explain what it does, I think a discussion of some important hormones and enzymes are in order.

Dostinex is usually employed by bodybuilders to combat prolactin and effects related to prolactin…that’s so before we go any further, lets , it’s very important to understand exactly what that hormone is. Prolactin is a single-chain protein, very closely related to growth hormone. It is secreted by what’s known as lactotrophs in the anterior part of your pituitary gland. In addition, Prolactin is also synthesized and secreted by many other cells in the body, like immune cells, in the brain, and in women is even secreted by the decidua, in the uterus of pregnant women.

If you’ve done any reading at all on prolactin, you have probably come across the fact that its major effects are felt by the mammary gland, and that stimulating mammary gland development and milk production are its primary role. While this is true, many issues have prolactin receptors, and although the anterior pituitary is the major source of prolactin, it is actually synthesized and secreted in several other tissues. Too much prolactin expression can even be responsible for certain types of pituitary tumors. But the most prevalent side effect we see from it in bodybuilders is development of excess mammary tissue and milk production. Unfortunately, mammary gland development and milk production are among its major effects. Great if you are a cow, but not so great if you are a bodybuilder. Yeah, that’s right- too much prolactin can cause galactorrhea (excessive or spontaneous secretion of milk). The other prevalent side effect is sexual dysfunction. I suspect that the average male bodybuilder doesn’t want anything to do with any of that.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i got 2 free bottles from AG for the amount i ordered. i cant wait to try it

My wife and I are both about to take the LiqClen. First time for both. I got the dosages from the link. Thanks! I assume that is for a male. What is the cycle/dosage for a female 5'2' @ 107 pounds? Also how much Liq T-3 for each of us during this cycle? Could someone workup and post a safe LiqClen/LiqT-3 cycle for us? Thanks!

Top Bottom