Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Liquid Clen: Yes or No? ag-guys

Liquid Clen?

• Yes

Votes: 247 79.2%
  • No

Votes: 65 20.8%

• Total voters
Re: Liquid Clen: Yes or No?

So you think I shouldn't go over 80mcgs? Today I accidently took 120 mcgs because I thought I was taking my Nolva. LOL Hope I don't die.

Thank you Mr. X for keeping this powerful thread near the forefront for guys such as myself. I have taken a look at the AG site, and should I get Clen, I will get it from them. Thank you Mr.X!

It get's me more vascular looking, but then again i have to stomach the incredible face cramps im getting from it.
Whem im laughing a little too much in a short timespan, like say 5-10 minutes i gotta stop and put on a grumpy face cuz the cramps are killing me :)

Give's me shaky hands also, very noticable

bdavester said:
It get's me more vascular looking, but then again i have to stomach the incredible face cramps im getting from it.
Whem im laughing a little too much in a short timespan, like say 5-10 minutes i gotta stop and put on a grumpy face cuz the cramps are killing me :)

Give's me shaky hands also, very noticable

I'm a long way from vasularity, but about how many lbs a week can you say you lose bdavester?

how did this happen? said:
I'm a long way from vasularity, but about how many lbs a week can you say you lose bdavester?

What's your diet like? Clen and T3 are just aids, diet is key.

Mr.X said:
What's your diet like? Clen and T3 are just aids, diet is key.

Right now it's just salads and tunafish salad. Also lots of fruits for snacks. I have also cut down on the sugar. But as far as a "diet" in the sense of, I want to really get this weight off, it hasn't been formulated yet. That's why I'm up at 7AM reading threads.lol.

I hope to learn a good bit over the next few days, as I have some free time to put this together.

Once again, thanks for keeping this thread relevant and to the front. I'm looking to transfering funds from PP to E Gold to get some clen and maybe some t3. I need to research t3 some more, as I see it can affect the thyroid.

Mr. X, I am reading more about Clen. I have a question if you don't mind. Will Clen, interfere with the water that is attempting to be put in the muscle by Creatine?

ProtienFiend said:
What do you guys think?

underdosed? overdosed? any good companies that have been tried and tested?

PF
[email protected]

My wife is using LiquiClen from AG guys right now. She hasnt gone past 60mgs yet, and i believe she is on day 5 or 6. She slowly gettin accustomed to the sides. Days 1 and 2 were like she was on meth :p

Clen is not meant to give you an energy boost the way ephedrine does, and yes it can have a negative effect on your training, I find cardio esp hard on clen.

Top Bottom