Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Lets talk baseball!

SoreArms

(Mods, this is already copied to the sports forum, please don't move it)

Whats your team? The season is still young but how do like what they've done so far and how do you think they'll do by seasons end?

I'm all about the Dodgers and I was one of those fans pissed off by all the moves since the Paul LoDuca trade. So although they are doing great so far, I will hold off on too much gloating and getting my hopes up just yet, I'll wait to see how they're doing mid August.

You have to admit that what they've done so far (7-2) looks very promising and they are doing it with missing key pieces in the bullpen (Alvares, Gagne) and other main figures on the disabled list (Penny, Werth), not to mention a slumping J.D. Drew. I can't wait to see what they do once every one is off the D.L. Part of me also wants to see Choi start drilling the ball and do everything Depotesta thinks he can do, but the other part also wants to see him get sent to the minors so that Nakamura gets a chance to play, I think he will be a very dominant hitter.

Fuck the Giants!

I think the Braves have the best Starting rotation int he game..middle relief and Andru Jones are the questions

The Shadow said:
I think the Braves have the best Starting rotation int he game..middle relief and Andru Jones are the questions

braves50.gif

:elephant: :dance2: :garza:

Dodgers looked decent while taking 2 of 3 from my D-backs.

The NL west is W I D E O P E N due to the injurty to Bonds.

Now it seems all the teams have a chance.

It's too early for predictions, just that there's alot of parity right now in MLB.

I'm not too excited about our new ownership and the way they forced Jerry Colangelo out. I don't like the fact that our pitching is weak and I don't like the fact that we brough in Troy Glaus instead of signing Richie Sexson to a long term deal.

I'll be heavier in to baseball soon as NBA season is done.

DIV

Giants don't have a chance even with Bonds in the line up. Their bullpen stinks even with acquisition of Armando Benitez

I think the Yankees will do exactly what they did last year - have NO consistency in their rotation, never hit with with RISP, win the AL East and get embarrassed in the playoffs.

GIANTS

Bonds is the best player in baseball, and when he gets back, they're gonna reel in the Dodgers right quick. Bullpen is crap, but they have a legit closer now...and I seem to remember the Giants hanging with the Dodgers right up to the last few days of the season last year with a shitty bullpen last year.

With Bonds and Alou in the lineup, the Giants will have more pop than they did last year.

Fuck the Dodgers....and when Barry gets back, he will!

just got back from the Mets game. 6 in a row baby.

I feel all Mets'd out. I went to 3 games this week alone.

-Monday's home opener against the Astros.

-Friday night against the Marlins.

-and today's day game against the Marlins again (first time in the picnic area. must say its an experience. $2 tickets/beer all day at a ballpark is a good combo)

today was Leiter vs Perdro. What a game! Mets won. They are lookin good. Damn im sunburned though.

Top Bottom