Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

lets do EF survivor football

I think (although apparently I have time to change) I'm gonna roll this week with the Colts.....next round or next series we could use the Vegas line with the picks...now, that would get interesting!

JKurz1 said:
I think (although apparently I have time to change) I'm gonna roll this week with the Colts.....next round or next series we could use the Vegas line with the picks...now, that would get interesting!

I agree with the Vegas line. It makes it a lot of fun. Nothing like "Yes, I won the pool this week.....shit what the fuck?!! The damn half of point bit me in the ass."

Well, live to see another day/week.......I think the bros left should each get one "get out of jail free" meaning if you lose a week, we're back in and let everyone else back in and we play with the Vegas line......if you call a bet before SUnday, you're locked into the line evben if it moves.....that's just my vote...or just keep it how it is and let the 4 of us die out then start over......

My suggestion. Let the 4 of us die out then start new rules.

The winer gets karma hits till the end of the season! :D

this weeks games

Sunday, Oct. 17
Carolina at Philadelphia, 1:00 pm
Cincinnati at Cleveland, 1:00 pm
Green Bay at Detroit, 1:00 pm
Houston at Tennessee, 1:00 pm
Kansas City at Jacksonville, 1:00 pm
Miami at Buffalo, 1:00 pm
San Diego at Atlanta, 1:00 pm
Seattle at New England, 1:00 pm
San Francisco at N.Y. Jets, 1:00 pm