Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

lets do EF survivor football

hamstershaver said:
wow its over rex is the champ!!!!! wtg rex!!!!
3 people get whacked in the final week.
Got wacked cause we GAMBLED...................just goes to show you, conservative is the key...props REX.......you da man.......

If we start another...........play the Vegas line................to easy any other way esp. with the playoffs around the corner............

Good run fellas. I have to spread karma around before I can hit most of you, but I'll get it to you all. I agree the Vegas Line will be a good mix to it. Also guys, good job on the gamble picks. Showed balls. J Kurz, your pick made last night's game exciting too.

I was half a heartbeat away from picking STL over MIA because of STL's come back win over SEA, figured MIA was due to win one though.

SHitty thing is I was going to be a real cocky prick and pick 4 teams, 3 of which did hit and I won $250 on em...........the fourth, well, you know the story...........

sorry I missed out guys. I ahev been working 60-70 hrs a week and travelling alot lately.

Work travel sux, its usually like from Wednesday to Friday and stuff.

anyway, shoot me a PM if we do this again, I would like to try my skills and football knowledge.

Peace

Top Bottom