Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

lets do EF survivor football

I think after this week there should be something implemented about people picking the same team so there can be an actual winner. Ideas anyone?

oh shit, been gone for awhile, or I would have been all over this shit, but hell I'm pickin my lions!!!!!!!

I'll probably be out next week!! LOL

Rex said:
I think after this week there should be something implemented about people picking the same team so there can be an actual winner. Ideas anyone?

there is, you can only pick a team once.

The Greatest said:
there is, you can only pick a team once.

I meant more along the lines of say I pick the Pats, and so does everyone else that week. If the Pats win, then nothing changes. If the Pats lose, then nobody wins the pool.

Rex said:
I meant more along the lines of say I pick the Pats, and so does everyone else that week. If the Pats win, then nothing changes. If the Pats lose, then nobody wins the pool.
Nah, let it go...there are only 4 remaining.........it'll ween it's way out.......

hamstershaver said:
unless you guys want to pm me your picks and i can post them after i have them all

Nah, it's not as much fun.......it's fun to see the strategies used by other members.....next round we could pm our picks......no need to change the rules mid-way.....all good.

Top Bottom