Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Legalization of Anabolic Steroids in the US

Under what conditions should AAS be legalized?

• For cosmetic reasons, it's justified

Votes: 125 38.7%
  • Only certain AAS for cosmetic reasons

Votes: 30 9.3%
  • Certain AAS should be OTC (primo, deca)

Votes: 89 27.6%
  • AAS should still be illegal

Votes: 79 24.5%

• Total voters
There are already a few doctors who prescribe some approved gear for bodybuilders. They only gives scripts for 30 day supply and blood work is required.

I know this to be true for I visit one from time to time.

Latest news from the clinic is that deca is no longer approved:(

Beezers said:
In no way should AAS be legal and OTC. That is asking the mentally defficient and the lazy to abuse, misuse, and further run the image of AS through the mud
it would be interesting to compare countries where AS are legal to obtain and use with the US. I for example have never heard that the Mexicans or the Thai do have a problem with rampant AS use even its easy to get them there.

Americans have FAR more disposible income and an acoompanying consumer culture that generates greed and impatience. Everything is a disease in this country and as such drugs play a huge part in our culture. THis is not because everyhting is a disease. It's because the pharma companies are selling everything as a disease in order to sell drugs. Most people in this country are lazy and ignorant...esspecialyl when it comes to drugs. Instead of eating right and exercising people go running to their GP for the next great wright loss drug. Mexicans and Thai's have greater concerns and less money to spend. Thier cultues aren't nearly as consumer and marketing oriented as America either. I don't know that America would have rampant AS use iif it was either decriminalized or legalized, but judging by the lazziness and ignorance of the American population there would be a rash of missuse cases and an exacerbation of the "AS is a short cut" mentality.

trial0r said:
my vote is for them to stay illegal.

like sk* said, there would be far too many people abusing them (yes yes i know about alcohol abuse) because of the fact that most people are stupid. (yes that is objective, anyone who argues otherwise is a fool). plus it keeps people smaller than us ;)

I agree with this statement 100%.
Now if I can only get them to legalize beastiality...........

BEEZERS needs a reality check. Other then age, THERE ARE ABSOLUTELY NO RESTRICTIONS ON WHO CAN BUY AND INGEST ALCOHOL AND TOBACCO. Now look at all the people who've died from cigarette smoking and alcohol use and/or alchohol-related driving accidents. Are you telling me that not only should AAS be regulated, but OUTRIGHT BANNED, while tobacco and alcohol can be sold legally without prior doctor approval, health restrictions, etc.? Dude, compare how many have died from alcohol and tobacco in the last 30 years to how many people have died from AAS in the last 30 years! So which is the greatest danger that should garner government intervention and banishment? AAS isn't banned due to health concerns, otherwise alcohol and cigarettes would have been banned a long time ago. The bottom line is, alcohol and cigarette companies have paid BILLIONS in TAX REVENUE TO THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT over the years, while AAS companies---even when legal---paid shit. Therefore, the politicians have let their biggest tax payers and campaign contributors dictate what substances should and should not be legal. Shit, if politicians will allow women to commit abortion/murder against an unborn child because it's "their bodies", well then we should all be able to use AAS on "our bodies"!

hell

yeah it should be legalized. you shouldnt be able to buy them without proper ID and be over 21. Thats it, bottomline.

Would use be more rampant then now, I dont know. Would physiques be any better, no. Look at all the people now that juice and dont even look like they lift.

No way should the government tell people what they should ingest just cause they cant make all the money off it like tobacco and alcohol.

And if it is such a health concern why treat it as a crime? People can go to the bar and drink a 1/5th of rum and get behing a 2000lb car so please save the concerns about me doing 500mg of test a week.

This is another law the ignorant masses begged the government to give them. They want to believe that the athletes are natural. Whats funny is if you take any other supplement that works its not "cheating" but if you take juice it is. Explain that logic.

Fucking juiced out east germans used to blow us away, and whats funny is the records keep falling and we want to believe its because of advanced american training.

Its OK to have hair transplants, fake tits, fake nails, plastic surgery, transexual surgery, but take something to build muscles other then the snake oils supplements and you are scum of the earth.

People think that juice = good physique or strength, but the truth is alot of people can juse all the juice in the world and never have a great body or bench 500lbs.

Maybe the cold war had something to do with it. As on the intenational level we got our asses kicked and had to blame it on something, therefor steroids became "evil"

Remember rocky 4, they showed drago taking juice and sly traing naturally? I bet if we kicked the east germans and russians ass juice would be legal. Just my 2 cents!!!

Right on, bro! The VAST MAJORITY OF POLITICIANS who supported, and voted, on the banning of AAS probably never worked out in their fucking lives. So their fat, ugly and very jealous asses thought they would even the playing field against all the hot studs who were fucking their "trophy wives" behind their backs!

Dial_tone said:

I agree with this. I think people are getting carried away with the self-importance bit. Steroids, for the way we're using them, should be against the law w/o a script.
However, it should easier to do under a doctors supervision. I don't agree that they should be in the same class as recreational drugs like cocaine, heroine.

thats my opinion, id like to hear about more physicians that have the education in steroid use that some people in bodybuilding do

Its OK to have hair transplants, fake tits, fake nails, plastic surgery, transexual surgery, but take something to build muscles other then the snake oils supplements and you are scum of the earth.

Amen to that !

We have the exact same view bro :D

Top Bottom