Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Late delivery package

dumbo2k

Hey Guys.
I have a package coming by registered airmail that is taking longer than usual. I have received several in the past. Normally once the package arrives at the first usps facility in NY it gets to delivered to my PO box in about 5 days later. This package arrived at the first usps facility on July 18th. Tracking showed nothing else until today. It shows that it arrived at the hub in my state on the 25th and is on track to be delivered Mon 27th. That is 11 days. Twice the time it normally takes. I had a second package mailed 2 days after this package and I received it last week on the 23rd which was normal. After not seeing anything on tracking for so long I had already assumed it had been seized. It is stealth. Does this sound kinda normal or is it something I should be concerned about?
Thanks for any info.

This package took 5 days longer than usual to get from NY to my location. That makes me nervous.I may just be paranoid but I will find out tomorrow when I pick it up.

If it's coming through customs, it can take anywhere from a few days to 2-3 weeks. I waited over month for a package (nothing illegal) in customs once

Ok I hate to sound stupid but when your usps online tracking says that your package has processed through the sort facility and arrived at the usps facility has it cleared customs at this point or is it after it arrives at the usps facility?

Lol. Yes if the feds knock on my door I'll know for sure it didn't clear customs. Seriously this has made me stressed and paranoid. The package took at least 4 more days than normal to get here. I think I'm probably Ok just overly paranoid. It was stealth so 4 days doesn't seem like long enough to set up a controlled delivery but I'm not sure.It got to po box Monday but I still haven't picked it up. Every time I get ready to go, prison life starts flashing before my eyes lol. I plan on picking it up tomorrow so I will find out then.

Top Bottom