Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ladies of Elite

Uh, I know I am on this late, so ladies and mods please forgive me. Fellow, I admire the courage it took for you to post those pics. You did it in spite of the fact that, unlike in most sectors of society, you don't fit in here. I visit this board every day, but have not posted here. I just like to listen in on the conversations of women who would not look upon me as a sick monster. It's good for my morale. Through a combination of good genetics, solid diet, sound training practices and modern chemistry, I was able to transform myself into 285 pounds of solid mass. This took years of hard work and suffering. I did it for me, but it doesn't hurt to hear of women who approve of this sort of thing. The ones that I encounter now think that I am a science experiment gone wrong. But it's all good. You look good by normal standards. I'm sure you are very popular with the ladies and the modeling gigs are rolling in. However, as much as I am an outcast in the regular world, you're a bit of a misfit here. It's a different world. You would hate to look like me, and I wouldn't be caught with my shirt off if I looked like you. This is a strange place for you to look for a critique. Hey, don't take it wrong. I have nothing but respect for you bro and wish you continued success. Peace.

You look good, the first pic is awesome.
Great lighting and camera angle......takes a lot of courage to post your pics and be critized. A lot of big boys started out skinny too, and you will have plenty of time to grow......you should be proud of yourself.
Unlike your friends that drink and pig out on tacos lol you are a positive role model.
Dont try to live up to anyone's standards, but your own. Be the best that you can be.
Keep up the good work.

Top Bottom